Mango, cucumber, and avocado salsa is a dish that is often served as an appetizer or side dish. The mango provides a sweetness to the salsa, while the cucumber and avocado add a creamy texture and fresh flavor. When making mango, cucumber, and avocado salsa, it is important to use the correct proportions of each ingredient.
-1 mango ( peeled and diced ),
-1 cucumber ( peeled and diced )
-1 avocado ( diced )
-1 red bell pepper ( seeded and diced )
-1/4 cup cilantro ( chopped )
-2 garlic cloves ( minced )
-1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
-1 small red onion,
-1 small jalapeño,
-2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro,
juice of 1 lime.
salt and pepper. ( to taste )
- peeling and dicing the mango.
- Then seed and dice the cucumber.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and dice it.
- Seed and dice the bell pepper
- Finely dice the red onion.
- Seed and mince the jalapeño.
- Mince the garlic cloves
- Chop the cilantro
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add the lime juice, cherry tomatoes, and cilantro and stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Note: Wait to dice the avocado until you're within a few hours of serving the salsa.