Have you ever had cod before? Cod is a white fish that is commonly found in the Atlantic Ocean. It has a delicate, flaky texture and a slightly sweet flavor. In this recipe, we will bake the cod with a delicious honey-mustard glaze. The result is a healthy and satisfying meal that everyone will love!
• 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
• ½ cup white wine or lemon juice
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
• 4 6-ounce cod fillets
• ¼ teaspoon salt, divided
• ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. preheat oven to 400°.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tsp. olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add wine and garlic to pan; cook 30 seconds or until liquid almost evaporates, stirring occasionally. Stir in capers. Remove from heat.
3. Sprinkle fish with ¼ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. pepper. Arrange fish in a baking dish coated with cooking spray; drizzle fish evenly with half of the wine mixture. Bake at 400° for 13 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
4. Place fish on a platter; top evenly with remaining wine mixture and parsley. Serve immediately.