This recipe for Baked Fontina Cheese Dip is the perfect party appetizer! It's easy to make and sure to be a hit with your guests. All you need is a block of fontina cheese, garlic, and a few other simple ingredients. The result is a rich and creamy dip that's perfect for dippable snacks like crackers or vegetables. You can even use it as a spread for sandwiches or wraps. So next time you're looking for a crowd-pleasing appetizer, give this Baked Fontina Cheese Dip a try!
Packed with flavor
I'm not going to lie, I am a big fan of cheesy dip recipes. In my opinion, there is nothing better than a warm, gooey dip that is packed with flavor. That is why I was so excited when I came across this Baked Fontina Cheese Dip recipe. Not only is it super easy to make, but it is also absolutely delicious.
The Cheese gets nice and bubbly
The combination of Fontina cheese, Mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese makes for a rich and creamy dip that is perfect for dipping bread or crackers into. And, since it is baked in the oven, the cheese gets nice and bubbly - which is my favorite part! If you are looking for a new dips recipe to try out, I would highly recommend giving this Baked Fontina Cheese Dip a try - you will not be disappointed!
- For this Baked Fontina Cheese Dip recipe, you'll need:
- -1 lb. fontina cheese, cut into 1" chunks
- - 8 ounces of Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, cut into 1" chunks
- - ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- - 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- -½ teaspoon garlic powder
- -1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- -1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- -1 tbsp minced fresh thyme leaves
- -¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper ( optional )
- -2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
-Assorted crackers, for serving
- 1 - Set your oven to broil and put the rack six inches away from where you would typically place it for baking.
- 2- In a large pan. Add the Fontina, mozzarella, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic, thyme, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- 3- Put the pan in the oven with browning options of your choice (I used stovetop) and broil for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle on top with remaining parmesan cheese & parsley when done cooking, then serve next to toasted baguette slices!