There are plenty of reasons to love chicken skewers with pineapple. First of all, they're incredibly easy to make. Simply thread some chicken and pineapple onto a skewer and you're good to go. Plus, they're a great option for those nights when you don't feel like cooking a big meal. Just fire up the grill and you're all set.
The real reason is the flavor
But the real reason to love chicken skewers with pineapple is the flavor. The sweet pineapple pairs perfectly with the savory chicken, and the combination is simply irresistible. So next time you're looking for a quick and easy meal, be sure to give chicken skewers with pineapple a try - you won't be disappointed!
Healthy and packed with nutrients
So, If you're looking for a quick and easy way to enjoy chicken, look no further than chicken skewers with pineapple. This dish is not only delicious, but it's also healthy and packed with nutrients. Chicken is a great source of protein, and pineapple is an excellent source of Vitamin C. This dish is also low in calories and fat, making it a great option for those on a weight-loss journey. The best part about chicken skewers with pineapple is that they can be easily customized to fit your taste. Whether you like your chicken spicy or sweet, there's a way to make this dish to suit your needs. So next time you're in the mood for something delicious and healthy, give chicken skewers with pineapple a try! You won't be disappointed.
I am going to show you how to make a Chicken skewer with pineapple.
You will need,
- 1 lb of chicken breast,
- 1 can of pineapple chunks,
- ¼ onion,
- 1 green bell pepper,
- 1 red bell pepper,
- 1 zucchini,
- 1 yellow squash,
Salt and pepper ( to taste )
- ½ cup of coconut aminos (optional substitute to Teriyaki and soy sauce )
( or a healthy homemade teriyaki sauce )
- ¼ cup of olive oil,
- 2 tablespoon of garlic powder,
- salt and pepper.
Note: whenever possible, when buying chicken (or meat ) look for the label ' without
when buying fruits or vegetables look for organic first.
when buying spices and herbs choose organic first.
- The first thing you want to do is cut your chicken into one-inch cubes. Set aside
- - Next, you want to add your chicken to a large bowl and add in the coconut aminos, olive oil, and garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- - Mix everything together so that the chicken is coated and then let it marinate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- - Preheat your grill to medium-high heat and start assembling your skewers. If you are using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes, so they won’t catch on fire.
I like to do two pieces of chicken, one piece of pineapple, and then alternate veggies.
You can really put whatever you like on your skewers.
Grill your skewers for 8-10 minutes per side or until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove from grill and serve immediately. Enjoy!