There's something about baked cinnamon crisp that just hits the spot. Maybe it's the perfect balance of sweet and savory, or the way the spices come together to create a flavor that's both familiar and unique. Whatever the reason, baked cinnamon crisp is one of those rare dishes that's sure to please everyone.
Easy to make at home
And best of all, it's easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients. So next time you're looking for a crowd-pleasing dessert, give baked cinnamon crisp a try. You won't be disappointed.
One of my favorite things to eat.
I love baked cinnamon crisp. It's one of my favorite things to eat. The baked cinnamon crisp is a type of dessert that consists of baked cinnamon and sugar on top of a layer of crispy pastry. It's usually served with ice cream or whipped cream, but I like it without either of those things. The baked cinnamon crisp is a simple dessert, but it's so delicious. If you've never had baked cinnamon crisp, I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes
6 large organic apples, cored, peeled, and sliced
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
⅓ cup organic maple syrup
2 tablespoon 100% organic apple juice (sugar-free)
1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground allspice
1 ½ teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
¼ teaspoon salt
Ingredients for Topping:
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
⅓ cup almond flour
⅓ cup almonds, sliced
⅓ cup Manuka honey
- Put the oven rack in the middle position and preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish or a 7-inch by 10-inch baking dish and set aside.
- Put apples in a bowl. Squeeze lemon juice over them. Add Manuka honey, maple syrup, apple juice, cinnamon, allspice, thyme leaves, and salt. Toss everything together and set it aside.
- Combine the topping ingredients in a bowl and stir until the oats are coated and all of the ingredients are well combined. Set aside.
- Pour the apple mixture into the prepared baking dish. Spread it into an even layer. Then, spread the topping evenly across the top in a uniform layer.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the apple crisp into the oven and bake for 30 minutes. After the 30 minutes is up, take a look at it and if the top layer looks browned, cover it loosely with aluminum foil so it doesn't get too brown. Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until the apple crisp is bubbly. Remove from oven and let it cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve this warm and enjoy! You can also add some vanilla bean iced cream or freshly whipped cream, if desired.