Cod fritters are a popular seafood dish that can be found in many restaurants. The main ingredient in cod fritters is, of course, codfish. This type of fish is known for its mild flavor and flaky texture. cod fritters are usually fried, although they can also be baked or grilled. Some people like to add seasoning to their cod fritters, while others prefer to keep them plain.
Cod Fritters - delicious and easy way to enjoy
No matter how they are prepared, cod fritters are a delicious and easy way to enjoy this versatile seafood. They're the perfect mix of crispy and soft, and they have a delicate flavor. What's more, cod fritters are incredibly versatile. You can enjoy them as an appetizer or main course, and they can be served with a variety of dipping sauces or accompaniments. Whether you're looking for a quick snack or a delicious meal, cod fritters are sure to hit the spot.
Cod Fritters - absolutely irresistible
There are many things to love about codfish fritters. First, they are a great way to use up leftover cod fish. Second, they are quick and easy to make. Third, they are delicious! The batter helps to keep the cod fish moist and flavor-packed, while the frying gives them a golden-brown crust that is absolutely irresistible. cod fish fritters are the perfect finger food for your next party or gathering!
Cod fritters are a delicious and hearty dish that can be enjoyed any time of day. To make cod fritters, you will need:
- -1 pound cod fillets, soaked overnight and cut into small pieces
- -1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- -2 tablespoons baking powder
- -1 teaspoon salt
- -1 egg, beaten
- -¼ cup coconut milk
- -3 tablespoons butter, melted
- -¼ cup finely chopped onion
- -coconut oil for frying
To make cod fritters,
- Drain the salted cod
- cut the cod fillets into small pieces.
- Boil fish in the water until tender ( about 20 to 30 mins )
- remove, set aside and let cool.
- In a bowl, make the batter, and combine the flour, water, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
- Add the cod pieces to the egg/milk mixture,
- then coat them in the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, add oil, and bring to medium heat.
- Add the onion, pepper, and cilantro, and cook until softened.
- then mix the onion, pepper, and cilantro with the batter
- coat the cod fritters with the new batter
- Add the cod fritters to the skillet and deep fry for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.