Salmon is a great fish to grill. It doesn’t take long to cook, and it tastes delicious. This recipe for grilled salmon with avocado salsa is a healthy and easy way to prepare your salmon. The avocado salsa adds a delicious flavor and makes the dish feel decadent. You can make this meal in under 30 minutes, so it’s perfect for a quick weeknight dinner.
- - 1 salmon fillet
- - 1 avocado, diced
- - 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- - 1 tablespoon olive oil
- - 1 clove of garlic, minced
- - salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a bowl, combine avocado, lime juice, olive oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Grill salmon for about 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve with avocado salsa enjoy!