Is there anything tastier than a perfectly grilled steak? The smoky, charred flavor combined with the juicy, tender meat is something to be savored. And it doesn't have to be a special occasion to enjoy this delicious dish – grilled balsamic marinated steak is easy to make and perfect for any night of the week. So fire up the grill and get ready to indulge!
The ingredients are simple:
The ingredients are simple: just some steak, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and herbs. But the end result is pure perfection. The steak is marinated in a mixture of olive oil and vinegar, then seasoned with garlic and herbs for extra flavor. Grilling the steak gives it a beautiful smoky flavor that will tantalize your taste buds. And the best part? It's so easy to make! Grill up a delicious dinner tonight with this easy grilled balsamic marinated steak recipe.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
½ cup Balsamic vinegar
¼ cup Olive oil
3 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon Dried basil
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1 lb. Sirloin steak
Salad & Dressing Ingredients:
- 4 cup Baby spinach
- 1 Medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved (multi-colored recommended for visual appeal)
- 1 Medium red or yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 oz. feta, crumbled
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
The tastiest and easiest ways to enjoy
Grilled balsamic marinated steak is one of the tastiest and easiest ways to enjoy a delicious piece of meat. The balsamic vinegar helps to tenderize the steak and also gives it a lovely flavor. You can use any type of steak for this recipe, but I recommend using a flank or skirt steak. Simply combine the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and garlic. Add the steak and marinate for at least four hours, or overnight if you have the time. When you're ready to cook, heat your grill to medium-high heat and grill the steak for 4-5 minutes per side. Let the steak rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
- Make your own marinade by combining mustard, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil in a large shallow pan. Add sea salt to taste! Then add garlic along with some basil for good measure before whisking everything together until it's well combined over high heat stovetop so be careful not to let them burn or caramelize- just make sure they're cooked enough that you can't tell there was ever anything raw about these ingredients at all."
- Season your steak with black pepper and add it to the marinade. Turn over a few times so that each side has been coated in this fantastic flavor!
- The longer you marinate, the more flavorful your dish will be.
A great way to get maximum flavor from food is by letting it sit for long periods of time—as little as 30 minutes up until 10 hours! This allows all sorts of molecules in there to do their thing which then creates new smells and flavors when cooked with Better - fresher ingredients mean better tasting meat or fish.
- Heat an outdoor grill to medium heat or grill-pan on the stovetop top on medium-high.
I recommend using one that has been heated up in advance before placing your meal on top - this will help maintain its temperature more evenly throughout without sacrificing taste because there are cooler areas where heat cannot reach!
- Remove the steak from its marinade allowing excess liquid to drip off before lighting up your grill or pan; season both sides with salt, pepper, and any other spices you desire for an added layer in taste! Grill on medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side until the center reaches desired level of doneness (I like mine nicely seared but not burnt)
- Place the steak on top of a platter and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl add baby spinach leaves and red onion slices. Add cherry tomatoes that have been cut in half along with some freshly cracked pepper for added flavor before tossing everything together so it is well mixed thoroughly yet still has crunch from the crisp vegetables themselves. Then drizzle over some lemon juice just enough to coat each bite but not overpowering whatsoever! This dish should be tasty without being too salty because you are using quality ingredients such as extra virgin olive oil which will give depth while also giving off an aroma similar
- Now that you’ve mastered the art of making a killer steak salad, it's time for some fun! Top your masterpiece with an extra helping of crumbled feta. You won't regret this decision because not only does its tangy flavor go perfect with all those juicy tomatoes but also helps give weight loss aids in Europe when eaten on their own or as part of another dish such as bruschetta (without having too much fat).
Plus, did you know that crumbled feta is an excellent source of calcium? And we all know how important calcium is for keeping our bones healthy and strong!
So there you have it—a delicious and nutritious way to enjoy your steak salad! So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and give it a try!