Herb roasted chicken is a simple and delicious way to enjoy this classic dish. By using a variety of herbs, you can create a unique flavor that pairs well with a variety of side dishes. To get started, simply rub your chicken with a mix of your favorite herbs and spices.
A great option for a weeknight meal
Then, roast the chicken in the oven until it is golden brown and cooked through. Herb roasted chicken is a great option for a weeknight meal or a casual gathering with friends. Serve it with a simple salad or your favorite vegetable side dish for a complete meal. With its ease of preparation and foolproof flavor, herb roasted chicken is sure to become a new family favorite.
A great way to add flavor
Herb Roasted Chicken is a great way to add flavor to your chicken. The herbs help to keep the chicken moist and tender, while the roasting process helps to lock in the flavors. This dish is also healthy, as it contains no added fats or oils. Herb Roasted Chicken is a great option for a healthy meal that is packed with flavor.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 40-47 minutes
- 1 ½ lbs. red potatoes, cleaned and cut in half
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 6-8 whole garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 10-12 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 large lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cups fresh kale, washed,
- Stemless, and sliced thinly
- You will need to preheat your oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Once you have done that, set the pan aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together potatoes, red onions, garlic, olive oil, and rosemary. Season generously with salt and black pepper. Arrange the veggies on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Add the chicken thighs to the bowl and coat them with the remaining rosemary and olive oil mixture. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper, if desired, and put them between the veggies. Put lemon wedges and sprigs of fresh thyme on top.
- Bake the veggies and chicken in the pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until they are a nice color and the chicken is nearly done. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and stir in the fresh kale.
-Put the sheet pan back in the oven and roast for 10-12 more minutes. The chicken will be cooked and the kale will be wilted. Take it out of the oven and put chicken and potatoes on a plate. Cover with foil so they stay warm. Let chicken rest for 5 10 10 more minutes before eating.