Homemade Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing is a healthier choice than commercial dressings. Homemade dressings do not have the preservatives and added salt of commercial dressings. In addition, you can control the amount of fat and calories in homemade dressings by using healthy oils such as extra-virgin olive oil. Homemade Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing is also quick and easy to make.
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt ( to taste )
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper ( to taste )
Simply whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl or jar and you're done! This dressing will keep in the fridge for up to a week, so feel free to make a batch ahead of time.