Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad is a great recipe for a family gathering. It's easy to make, and it's a healthy option for those who are looking for something light to eat. The best part about this salad is that it can be made ahead of time, so you don't have to worry about it last minute.
Simply roast the artichokes and mozzarella, and then add the other ingredients when you're ready to serve. This salad is sure to please everyone at your next gathering.
A great recipe for a number of reasons
Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad is a great recipe for a number of reasons. First, it is very easy to make. The ingredients are simple and most people already have them on hand. Second, it is a very healthy recipe. The salad is packed with vegetables, and the Roasted Artichokes and Mozzarella provide a good source of protein. Finally, this recipe is very versatile.
Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad is a great choice.
It can be served as a main course or as a side dish. It can also be easily modified to accommodate different taste preferences. Whether you are looking for an easy recipe to make or a healthy option to serve, Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad is a great choice.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- ¼ c. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 14-oz. can or jar of artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1 t. dried Italian seasoning, divided
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 c. fresh arugula
- 1-pint cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium red onion, cut in half and sliced
- 3 T. capers, drained
- 3 T. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 T. fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 t. Dijon mustard
- 8-oz. small fresh Mozzarella balls, cut in half
- Sprigs of fresh herbs, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat.
- Pat the artichoke hearts dry and transfer to a large bowl. Add one tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning, and the minced garlic. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Toss to combine.
- Arrange seasoned artichokes on the prepared baking sheet in a single, uniform layer and place in the preheated oven to roast until tender and slightly browned around the edges, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- While the artichokes roast, combine the fresh arugula, tomatoes, red onion, capers, and fresh herbs in a large salad bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining olive oil with the balsamic vinegar, fresh lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and the remaining Italian seasoning. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and whisk together until emulsified. Set aside.
- Remove the artichokes from the oven and cool for several minutes before adding to the salad. Toss to combine and top with fresh Mozzarella. Garnish with fresh herbs, if using, and serve immediately with the balsamic dressing. Enjoy!
Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad is a delicious and healthy recipe that is perfect for a light meal or side dish. The salad is full of nutrients and antioxidants, which are essential for good health. Roasting the artichokes helps to bring out their natural flavors, while the mozzarella adds a creamy, richness to the dish. This salad is also a good source of protein and fiber, which are both important for maintaining a healthy weight. In addition, Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad is low in calories and fat, making it a healthy option for those watching their waistline. So whether you're looking for a healthy recipe to try or just want something delicious to eat, Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad is a great choice.
Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad is a delicious and healthy recipe that can be easily made at home. The salad includes roasted artichokes, mozzarella cheese, and a variety of other healthy ingredients. While the salad is already quite healthy, there are a few substitutes that can be used to make it even healthier. For example, instead of using high-fat mozzarella cheese, one could use low-fat cottage cheese or ricotta cheese. Instead of using white bread, one could use whole wheat bread or a gluten-free alternative. Finally, instead of using mayonnaise, one could use avocado or Greek yogurt. By making these simple substitutions, Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad becomes an even healthier recipe.
Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad is a delicious and healthy recipe that can be enjoyed all year round. This salad is perfect for a light lunch or as a side dish at dinner. The best part about Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad is that it can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to four days. This means that you can make a big batch at the beginning of the week and enjoy it all week long! To make Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad, simply roast some artichokes, mozzarella, and cherry tomatoes in the oven until they are slightly browned and tender. Then, toss them with some fresh basil leaves and a simple vinaigrette. Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad is a great recipe to have on hand all summer long!
Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad is a delicious and healthy recipe that is perfect for a light lunch or as a side dish. The key to making this salad is to roast the artichokes until they are tender and then to dress them with a simple vinaigrette. Here are a few tips to help you make the perfect Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad:
- Start by roasting the artichokes in a hot oven. This will help to soften them and bring out their flavor.
- Once the artichokes are roasted, let them cool before chopping them into bite-sized pieces.
- Be sure to use fresh mozzarella for this salad. The flavor of the cheese will really stand out against the background of the roasted artichokes.
- Use a simple vinaigrette to dress the salad. A combination of olive oil and vinegar will work well.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper to taste. following these tips, you'll be able to make a delicious Roasted Artichoke and Mozzarella Salad that is sure to please any crowd.