Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites are a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer. All you need is a can of tuna, some cucumbers, and your favorite hot sauce. Start by draining the tuna and chopping the cucumbers into bite-sized pieces.
In a bowl, mix together the tuna, cucumbers, and hot sauce to taste. Then, using a spoon or your fingers, form the mixture into small balls. Finally, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes so the flavors can meld together. These Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites are the perfect party appetizer – they’re healthy, flavorful, and sure to be a hit with your guests!
Tasty, Delicious, and Healthy are Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites
The combination of fresh tuna, diced cucumber, and sriracha sauce gives these bites a delicious taste and a little bit of spice. And best of all, they can be made in just minutes using only a few simple ingredients. So if you're looking for a healthy, Low Carb - Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bite that is quick and easy to make, give this recipe a try!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: n/a
Yields: 16-18 appetizers*
*Total number of appetizers will depend on how thick the cucumber is sliced. For best results, aim for 16-18 slices per cucumber.
Ingredients needed to make Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites
- 1 8-oz. can water-packed tuna, drained
¼ c. mayonnaise
1 T. sugar-free sriracha sauce**
½ t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste1 large English cucumber, sliced
2 large green onions, green parts only, sliced
2 T. white sesame seeds
Instructions for making Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites
- Add drained tuna, mayo, sriracha, and garlic powder to a medium bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Divide the tuna mixture between the cucumber slices and arrange on a serving platter. Garnish each appetizer with some of the sliced green onion and sesame seeds right before serving. Enjoy!
Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites are a delicious and healthy appetizer that can be easily customized to suit your taste. The most basic Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bite features sushi-grade tuna, diced cucumber, and a sriracha-based sauce. However, there are many variations that you can use to create your own unique dish. For example, you could add avocado or mango for a creamy texture or jalapeño for an extra kick of spice. You could also swap out the tuna for salmon or yellowtail, and use a different type of sauce such as ponzu or wasabi mayo. With so many possibilities, the only limit is your imagination!
Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites are a delicious and healthy appetizer that is perfect for any party or gathering. The best part about them is that they are so easy to make! Here are some top tips for making Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites that will have your guests begging for more:
- Start with high-quality tuna. Sushi-grade tuna is the best option, but you can also use canned tuna that has been drained and rinsed.
- Add some spice! You can use fresh ginger, wasabi paste, or sriracha to add a kick of heat.
- Be generous with the toppings. Avocado, cucumber, and scallion all make great additions to these bites.
- Use good quality mayonnaise. This will help to bind everything together and give the bites a creaminess that is irresistible.
- Serve immediately. Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites are best served fresh and should be eaten within an hour of being made.