This Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip with Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips recipe is so good, that you'll never want to eat anything else! The combination of spinach, artichokes, and cheesy goodness is irresistible, and the toasted corn tortilla chips add the perfect amount of crunch.
You'll be hooked with this one
This dip is perfect for any occasion, whether you're hosting a party or just looking for a delicious snack. Trust me, once you've tried this Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip with Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips recipe, you'll be hooked!
The easiest party appetizers you can make
Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip with Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips recipe is one of the easiest party appetizers you can make. It only requires a few simple ingredients, and it can be made in advance. Plus, it's always a hit with guests! The Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip with Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips recipe is also extremely versatile. You can serve it with crackers, chips, or even vegetables.
For a bit of a kick,
And if you're looking for a bit of a kick, you can always add some hot sauce or jalapeños to the dip. So whether you're hosting a party or just looking for a tasty snack, Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip with Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips
recipe is always a good choice.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
10-12 small gluten-free corn tortillas, cut into 8 wedges each
garlic powder, to taste sea salt, to taste
4-5 cloves garlic, minced
5 cups fresh spinach, long stems removed and roughly chopped
2 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
sea salt, and black pepper, to taste
1 14.5 oz. jar artichokes, packed in water, drained, and chopped
⅓ cup full-fat sour cream
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
¾ cup Mozzarella cheese, divided
- Place the top oven rack in the center position and preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a medium baking dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil and set aside.
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Arrange the corn tortilla wedges on the prepared baking sheet without overcrowding. Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and sea salt, to taste, and place in preheated oven. Bake until crispy and golden brown, approximately 8-10 minutes, before removing from the oven. For best results, stir tortilla chips once halfway through baking.
- While the tortilla chips are baking, heat the remaining olive oil and minced garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped spinach and basil and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until spinach wilts, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer wilted spinach mixture to a large bowl and add chopped artichokes, sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and ½ cup Mozzarella cheese. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the spinach-artichoke mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread into a uniform layer. Top with remaining Mozzarella cheese and place in preheated oven until heated through and cheese on top starts to turn golden brown, approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with toasted tortilla chips.