This Arugula Salad with Shrimp recipe is healthy and flavorful and makes a great lunch or light dinner. Arugula is a nutrient-rich green that is high in vitamins A and C, and is a good source of calcium. Shrimp is a lean protein that is low in calories and fat, and high in omega-3 fatty acids.
Crumbled Feta Cheese
This salad also contains crumbled feta cheese, which adds some creaminess and saltiness. The seasoning brings all the flavors together. This Arugula Salad with Shrimp & Feta Cheese recipe is easy to make and can be on the table in under 30 minutes. And it's not just delicious, it's also healthy! So go ahead and give it a try.
- Arugula Salad with Shrimp is a healthy and delicious meal that is perfect for a summer lunch or dinner. This salad is packed with flavor and nutrients, and it is easy to make. To make Arugula Salad with Shrimp, you will need:
- - ½ pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- - ¼ cup of olive oil
- - ¼ cup of lemon juice
- - 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- - ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- - ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- - 4 cups of arugula
- - ½ cup of cherry tomatoes
- - ¼ cup of Feta cheese
- To make,
- - first whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- - Next, grill or saute the shrimp until they are pink and opaque.
- - Once the shrimp is cooked, let it cool slightly.
- .- Add the arugula, cherry tomatoes, and Feta cheese
- - Toss again then serve.
Health Benefits of eating Feta Cheese
Feta cheese is a type of cheese that is traditionally made from sheep's milk. It is a white cheese with a crumbly texture, and it has a tangy, salty flavor. Feta cheese is a popular ingredient in Greek recipes, and it is also often used as a topping on salads and pizzas. While feta cheese is high in fat and sodium, it also contains several important nutrients, including calcium, phosphorus, and vitamin B12. These nutrients are essential for bone health, cell growth, and energy metabolism. Additionally, feta cheese is a good source of protein, which is necessary for tissue repair and muscle growth. Thus, despite its high fat content, feta cheese can actually be part of a healthy diet.
Everything in moderation..