This Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer is the perfect recipe for your next party or family gathering. Made with just a few simple ingredients, this dish is sure to be a hit with everyone.
The best part about this Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer recipe
The best part about this recipe is that it can be made ahead of time, so you can enjoy your party without having to worry about last-minute preparations. Simply mix all of the ingredients together, form the mixture into a ball, and refrigerate until you're ready to serve. When it's time to eat, simply slice the cheese ball and enjoy. Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer is the perfect appetizer for any occasion. Try it today and see for yourself!
Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer is one of the best appetizers you'll ever taste.
Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer is one of the best appetizers you'll ever taste. The goodness of the Bacon, the Jalapeño, and the Cheese all come together to create an amazing flavor that will have your taste buds tingling. This appetizer is perfect for any party or gathering, and it's sure to be a hit with everyone. Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer is also very easy to make, so you won't have to spend hours in the kitchen preparing it. Simply mix all of the ingredients together, form a ball, and refrigerate for an hour. Then bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer is definitely a must-try appetizer that you'll be glad you did!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 8 thick-cut slices of bacon
- ½ large jalapeño pepper, finely minced, divided
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ c. Mexican-blend cheese, finely shredded
- ½ t. smoked paprika
- ½ t. Mexican oregano
- ½ t. chipotle powder
- ½ t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Line a large plate with paper towels and place 4 slices of bacon on top. Cover with additional paper towels. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes, or until bacon is crispy. Remove from microwave and discard paper towels. Repeat the process with additional paper towels and the remaining slices of bacon.
- Place crispy bacon in a food processor and pulse briefly until roughly chopped. Transfer bacon crumbs to a large bowl, along with half the jalapeño pepper, and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining jalapeño pepper, cream cheese, Mexican cheese, smoked paprika, Mexican oregano, chipotle powder, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir vigorously to combine.
- Shape the cheese mixture into a ball with your hands and transfer to a serving plate. Place in the refrigerator to firm up a bit, approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the cheese ball from the refrigerator and gently roll in the bacon jalapeño mixture until thoroughly coated. Return to the serving dish and serve immediately with sliced vegetables and/or gluten-free crackers. Enjoy!
Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer is a party classic for a reason - it's easy to make, and it's always a hit with guests. But if you're looking for a way to change things up, there are plenty of variations you can try. For example, instead of using cream cheese, you could use cheddar cheese or goat cheese. You could also add in some chopped green onions or roasted red peppers. And of course, there's always the option of changing up the type of bacon you use. So whether you're looking for a spicy twist or a new flavor combination, Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer is a versatile dish that can be tailored to your taste.
Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizers are a delicious party snack that can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge. But how long can you keep them before they start to go bad? The answer, unfortunately, is not very long. Bacon and cheese are both perishable items, and once they've been mixed together, they will start to deteriorate quickly. For best results, Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizers should be eaten within two days of being made. After that, they will begin to develop an off-flavor and a slimy texture. So if you're looking to make a batch of Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizers for your next party, be sure to make them as close to the event as possible. With their tasty combination of bacon, cheese, and jalapeños, they're sure to be a hit with your guests. Just don't expect them to last long!
Top tip when making Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer
Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer is a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer. Bacon, jalapeño, and cheese come together in this dish to create a flavor explosion that will have your guests coming back for more. Here are some top tips to keep in mind when making Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer:
-Be sure to cook the bacon before adding it to the cheese ball mixture. This will ensure that the bacon is crispy and gives the dish a nice crunch.
-If you want a little bit of heat, add in some chopped jalapeños. If you want a lot of heat, leave the seeds in when you chop up the peppers.
-To save time, you can use pre-shredded cheese. However, freshly shredded cheese will give the dish a creamier texture.
-Rolling the cheese ball in chopped nuts or crumbled bacon gives it a nice outer crust and adds an extra layer of flavor.
-Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball Appetizer can be served with crackers, chips, or bread. It is best served immediately after being made but can be stored in the fridge for up to two days.