Banana Nut Muffins are a delicious and easy way to show your holiday spirit. Made with just a few simple ingredients, Banana Nut Muffins are a tasty treat that can be enjoyed by all. A perfect blend of banana and nut flavors, Banana Nut Muffins are sure to become a holiday favorite.
Best of all, Banana Nut Muffins can be made in advance and frozen for later. So whether you're looking for an easy dessert to make ahead of time or a last-minute treat, Banana Nut Muffins are the perfect solution.
A Special treat
Banana Nut Muffins are a delicious and nutritious snack that can be enjoyed at any time of day. Made with ripe bananas, nutty walnuts, and aromatic spices, Banana Nut Muffins are perfect for a quick breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up. Best served warm from the oven, Banana Nut Muffins are simply irresistible. For a special treat, top Banana Nut Muffins with a dollop of rich cream cheese frosting. Enjoy Banana Nut Muffins fresh out of the oven for a truly delicious experience.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 20 minutes
Yields: 12 muffins
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 3 bananas, mashed
- ¼ c. unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ c. while milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 t. vanilla
- ½ c. brown sugar
- ½ c. sugar
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 c. walnuts, chopped + extra to top muffins before baking, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a standard muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add the mashed bananas, melted butter, and milk to a large mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla, and brown sugar.
- Add in the remaining dry ingredients and fold in until just mixed. Then, fold in the walnuts.
- Fill muffin pan cups to about ⅘ full. Top with additional walnuts, if desired.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool for at least 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Banana Nut Muffins are a delicious way to start the day, and there are many variations that can be made to suit any taste. For a classic Banana Nut Muffin, add chopped nuts to the batter before baking. For a more decadent treat, try adding chocolate chips or a streusel topping.
To make a healthier Banana Nut Muffin, substitute whole wheat flour for the all-purpose flour and add in some oats. For a lighter muffin, use less butter or oil and add in mashed bananas or applesauce. Whatever variation you choose, Banana Nut Muffins are sure to be a hit!
Banana nut muffins are a delicious and healthy breakfast option. They're quick and easy to make, and they're also very versatile. You can add different kinds of nuts, chocolate chips, or fruit to them to create a unique flavor combination. Banana nut muffins can be stored in the fridge for up to three days. After that, they start to lose their freshness and texture.
Banana nut muffins are best enjoyed fresh out of the oven, but they'll still taste good even if they're not heated up. So don't hesitate to make a batch ahead of time and enjoy them throughout the week!