If you're looking for a delicious, light summer soup that's perfect for warm weather, look no further than gazpacho! This traditional Spanish soup is made with fresh vegetables and shrimp, and it's so easy to make. Plus, it's a great way to use up leftover vegetables from your garden. Here's how to make this easy summer soup.
Summertime is the perfect time for refreshing cold soup recipes like gazpacho. This version is made with shrimp, making it a filling and satisfying meal. Plus, it's easy to make and perfect for a summer party or potluck!
Gazpacho is a Spanish soup that is perfect for warm weather. It is made with fresh vegetables and shrimp. Gazpacho is a great way to use up leftover vegetables from your garden. Gazpacho soup is easy to make.
- -2 cups of diced tomatoes
- -1 cup of diced cucumbers
- -½ cup of diced green bell peppers
- -½ cup of diced red onion
- - 1 garlic clove, minced
- - ½ cup of white wine
- -¼ cup of chopped fresh parsley
- - 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- -1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar
- -salt and pepper to taste
- - 1 pound of cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, red onion, parsley, olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
2. Puree the soup in a blender or food processor until it is smooth.
3. Pour the soup into a serving bowl and top with the cooked shrimp. Gazpacho is best served chilled. Enjoy!