Grilled salmon tacos are the perfect summer meal. They're light, healthy, and full of flavor. The salmon is grilled to perfection and topped with creamy avocado salsa and a crispy kale coleslaw. The tacos are served on soft tortillas and are perfect for a quick and easy meal. Grilled salmon tacos are a great option for a healthy and delicious meal.
Wild Caught Salmon.
Grilled salmon tacos are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy wild-caught salmon. The avocado fresh salsa and kale coleslaw add amazing flavor and texture to the tacos, making them a perfect meal for any occasion.
A Gourmet Dish
Grilled salmon tacos may sound like a gourmet dish, but they're actually quite simple to make. All you need is some salmon, avocado, salsa, and kale. The salmon can be grilled, baked, or even pan-fried. The avocado provides a creamy contrast to the spicy salsa, while the kale adds a crunchy texture to the tacos. You can also use any other type of greens you have on hand, such as lettuce or cabbage. For a heartier meal, you can add black beans or corn to the tacos. Grilled salmon tacos are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy fresh seafood. And best of all, they're easy to make! Just gather your ingredients and get cooking.
Grilled salmon tacos are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy a summertime meal. The healthy fats in the avocado salsa help to balance out the Omega-3 fatty acids in the salmon, while the kale coleslaw adds a flavorful and nutritious crunch. To make these tacos, you will need:
- -4 wild-caught salmon fillets
- -2 avocados, diced
- -½ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- -½ lime, juiced
- -1 small jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- -¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- -¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- - Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- -1 head of kale, thinly sliced
- -½ red cabbage, thinly sliced
- -2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- -Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- To make the tacos,
- - start by preheating your grill to medium-high heat.
- - Then, season the salmon fillets with garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Grill the salmon for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- - While the salmon is grilling, prepare the salsa
- - by combining the diced avocado, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Set the salsa aside until ready to use.
- - Lastly, prepare the kale coleslaw
- - by combining the thinly sliced kale, cabbage, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- - Toss until evenly mixed.
- - Once the salmon is cooked through, let it cool for a few minutes before chopping it into small pieces.
- - To assemble the tacos,
- - start by spreading some of the kale coleslaw onto each tortilla.
- - Top with a few pieces of grilled salmon and a generous amount of avocado salsa.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!