Kafta Shawarma chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that can be enjoyed any time of day. Kafta is a type of ground meat, typically lamb or beef, that is mixed with spices and formed into small kebabs. Shawarma is a type of Middle Eastern street food that is made by grilling meats on a rotating spit. Kafta shawarma chicken combines these two flavorful traditions into one delicious dish.
Using ground chicken
The ground chicken is mixed with onions, garlic, and spices, then grilled until perfectly cooked. The kebabs are then served on a bed of rice or couscous and topped with a flavorful sauce. Kafta shawarma chicken is a delicious and easy way to enjoy the flavors of the Middle East.
Commonly served in pita bread
The meat is ground and mixed with spices, then formed into oblong patties and grilled on a skewer. It is commonly served in pita bread with vegetables and sauces. Shawarma chicken can also be made at home using ground chicken. The following recipe provides instructions for making HOMEMADE Kafta Shawarma chicken.
Healthy and flavorful dish
Kafta Shawarma chicken is a healthy and flavorful dish that is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. The chicken is marinated in a blend of spices and then grilled or baked until cooked through. The Kafta Shawarma chicken is then served on a bed of rice or couscous and topped with a flavorful sauce. You can find the recipe for Kafta Shawarma chicken online or in many cookbooks.
Serve immediately with your favorite sides.
1 pound chicken
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 tablespoon shawarma spice mix, store-bought is also good here
- 3 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. (Roasting)
- - Then, in a bowl, combine the shawarma spice mix, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, parsley, cilantro, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- - Cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes and add them to the bowl.
- - Toss the chicken until it is evenly coated with the spice mixture.
- - Then, transfer the chicken to a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Once the chicken is cooked, let it rest for a few minutes. Serve the HOMEMADE Kafta Shawarma chicken on a bed of fresh salad greens and enjoy!
- Or, You can also place them in warm pita bread with lettuce, tomatoes, and tzatziki sauce.