Mint Berry Sangria is the perfect drink for any family gathering or party with friends. This refreshing sangria is made with white wine, mint, berries, and a touch of sweetness. It is best served over ice and garnished with fresh fruit.
By varying the fruit and wine combinations you use, you will end up with totally different flavor profiles. Be sure to prepare ahead and let chill. The longer it sits and chills, the more intense the flavor. Add the sparkling water just prior to serving.
To make this sangria, simply combine all ingredients in a pitcher and refrigerate for at least an hour. Then, pour it into glasses and enjoy! This sangria is perfect for any occasion, so make sure to give it a try the next time you are looking for a refreshing drink. Cheers!
The Goodness of Mint Berry Sangria
The refreshing minty taste is perfectly balanced by the sweetness of the berries, and the sparkling wine gives it a light and refreshing finish. It's the perfect drink to enjoy anytime,
and it's also perfect for entertaining.
Mint Berry Sangria is sure to please
Whether you're hosting a barbecue or just having friends over for drinks, Mint Berry Sangria is sure to please. And because it's so easy to make, you can always have a batch on hand for impromptu gatherings. So next time you're looking for a treat, be sure to try Mint Berry Sangria. You'll be glad you did!
Prep time: 15 minutes (+1 hour chill time)
- 2 c. Strawberries, sliced
- 1 c. Blueberries
- 1 c. Raspberries
- 2 Peaches, sliced
- ¼ c. Mint leaves
- 1 Medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 Bottle of White Wine
- 2 c. Peach or Orange Juice
- 2 c. Sparkling Water, chilled
- In a large pitcher, add strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and peaches. Muddle with a wooden spoon to release their juices.
- Add lemon slices, white wine, and peach juice. Refrigerate until cool, at least one hour.
- Add sparkling water. Pour and garnish with a few extra berries and mint leaves. Enjoy!
If you don't have all the ingredients on hand, there are some substitutes you can use. For the white wine, you can use any light-bodied wine such as Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc. If you don't have berries, you can use any type of fruit that is in season. And instead of seltzer water, you can use club soda or sparkling water. So, even if you don't have all the ingredients for Mint Berry Sangria, you can still make a delicious and refreshing drink to enjoy.
Mint Berry Sangria is a refreshing and flavorful drink that is perfect for entertaining. The key to making this sangria is to use fresh mint leaves and ripe berries, which will give it the best flavor. Once the sangria is made, it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days. When you are ready to serve the sangria, simply add a few ice cubes to each glass and enjoy. This sangria is sure to be a hit with your guests. Cheers
- Start with good quality wine. Mint Berry Sangria is all about flavor, so use a fruity wine that you enjoy drinking.
- Soak the berries in the wine overnight. This will help to release their flavors and make them plump and juicy.
- Be generous with the mint leaves. Mint is key to this recipe, so don't be shy about adding a lot of it.
- Use soda water instead of still water for a little bit of fizz.
- Garnish with fresh berries and mint leaves before serving. This will make your sangria look as good as it tastes!