Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are one of my favorite snacks. Chocolate and peanut butter, what more could you want in a cookie? Not only are they delicious, but you don't even need to turn on the oven!
All it takes to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies is a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. They can be ready in minutes and require little clean up afterward. The next time you're craving a sweet treat why not skip the hassle and go for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies? You won't regret it!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 30 minutes
Yields 15 cookies
Ingredients needed to make No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
½ c. sugar-free peanut butter
6 T. unsalted butter, room temperature
⅓ c. real maple syrup
1 t. real vanilla extract
2 T. dark unsweetened cocoa powder
⅛ t. salt
1½ c. quick cook oats
Instructions for making No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat™ baking sheet. Set aside.
- Add peanut butter, butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and place in microwave for 1 minute at 50% power. Remove from microwave and stir vigorously until smooth.
- Add dark cocoa powder and salt to the peanut butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Add oats, one-half cup at a time, and stir until oats are completely coated.
- Add rounded tablespoons of peanut butter oatmeal mixture to prepared baking sheet. Place in freeze for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
- Remove from freezer and serve immediately. Store remaining cookies in the refrigerator until ready to serve or the cookies will lose their shape. Enjoy!
When it comes to variations for No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, the possibilities are endless! You can try adding all sorts of toppings such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even chocolate chips to give the cookies a unique flavor. If you're feeling creative, add a variety of flavors and make some peanut butter and jelly variations! Whatever way you decide to make them, these delightful bites are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth cravings.
If you love No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, storing them is the key to keeping them around a while. The storage time for these goodies varies depending on the storage conditions - specifically, how much air can reach the cookies. Stored in an airtight container or sealed bag, they can last up to two weeks in the pantry and even longer in the refrigerator. I
Don't wait any longer to satisfy your sweet tooth, because making the perfect No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies is as easy as 1,2,3! To create these delicious treats, keep in mind these top tips: use high-quality dark chocolate, opt for natural peanut butter without added sugars and syrups, combine all of the ingredients in a big bowl and stir until fully mixed. With these top tips, you'll soon make your very own batch of cookies that everyone will be sure to love!
Visit the search results to see which questions come up under the People also ask section for your primary keyword, and answer them here
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: