Sheet Pan Shrimp is a healthy and easy weeknight dinner that the whole family will love. It's also perfect for entertaining, as it can be made in under 30 minutes. To make Sheet Pan Shrimp, simply Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, add your shrimp to a baking sheet along with some olive oil, salt, and pepper.
If you're feeling adventurous, you can also add some garlic or other spices. bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and slightly charred around the edges. Serve immediately with a squeeze of lemon juice and enjoy! Sheet Pan Shrimp is a delicious and healthy meal that can be on your table in no time.
In less than 30 minutes
Sheet Pan Shrimp is a quick and easy recipe that can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. It is a great option for a busy weeknight or when you want a healthy meal without spending a lot of time in the kitchen. This dish is also very versatile and can be easily customized to your liking. The best part about Sheet Pan Shrimp is that it only requires a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. All you need is shrimp, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. You can also add other seasonings or vegetables to the mix if you like.
Sheet Pan Shrimp is a healthy and easy meal to make. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
For this recipe, you will need:
- - 2 lb. of shrimp, medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- 1 lb thin Asparagus
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 3 yellow squash sliced ¼ to ½ inches thick
- - 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil,
- - ½ teaspoon of salt ( to taste )
1 tablespoon squeezed lemon juice
- - ¼ teaspoon of black pepper, ( to taste )
- - ½ lemon,
- - 4 cloves of garlic,
- - ¼ teaspoon of dried thyme, and
- - ¼ teaspoon of paprika.
- - Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- - In a medium bowl, add the shrimp, with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt, thyme, paprika, and pepper.
- - Mix everything together and set it aside.
- - Then, line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- - place the asparagus, squash, and cherry tomatoes on one side of your sheet pan, then next to them place shrimps.
- - drizzle with the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic, and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- - Then, roast in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and slightly charred around the edges.