Mmmm, shrimp scampi. This classic seafood dish is one of my favorites. The succulent shrimp are coated in a buttery garlic sauce and served over pasta - it's simply delicious! I love making shrimp scampi at home, but it's also a great dish to order at a restaurant. If you're looking for a tasty and easy-to-make meal, be sure to try this shrimp scampi recipe!
Restaurant-quality Shrimp Scampi
I'm a huge fan of shrimp scampi. There's something about the delicious, garlicky sauce that pairs so well with shrimp that just makes my taste buds happy. In this blog post, I'm going to show you how to make this classic dish at home. So, if you're looking for a restaurant-quality meal that you can make in your own kitchen, keep reading!
- ½ pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add shrimp mixture and cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Add garlic, white wine or chicken broth and lemon juice. Simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in parsley. Serve shrimp scampi over cooked pasta, rice or quinoa. Enjoy!