Shrimp Scampi is a seafood lover's dream come true. It's all about succulent shrimp bathed in a luscious garlic and butter sauce with a hint of lemon and white wine, creating a flavor explosion that's simply irresistible. Served over a bed of pasta or with a side of crusty bread for dipping, it's a dish that embodies both simplicity and elegance. The tender shrimp soak up all the flavors of the sauce, making every bite a burst of savory goodness. Whether you're enjoying it on a special occasion or as a quick weeknight dinner, Shrimp Scampi is the perfect reminder that sometimes, the most delicious meals are the simplest ones.
Restaurant-quality Shrimp Scampi
I'm a huge fan of shrimp scampi. There's something about the delicious, garlicky sauce that pairs so well with shrimp that just makes my taste buds happy. In this blog post, I'm going to show you how to make this classic dish at home. So, if you're looking for a restaurant-quality meal that you can make in your own kitchen, keep reading!
- ½ pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add shrimp mixture and cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Add garlic, white wine or chicken broth and lemon juice. Simmer for 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Stir in parsley. Serve shrimp scampi over cooked pasta, rice or quinoa. Enjoy!