Air Fryer White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa is the perfect way to enjoy a delicious dinner while still keeping healthy! This recipe is simple enough to make during a busy weeknight, but the end result tastes like an upscale restaurant meal.
Note: This is an Air Fryer recipe.
The Air Fryer gives the fish its crisp coating, which contrasts perfectly with the spicy mango salsa. Serve it with a side of rice and some steamed vegetables for a complete meal that is sure to satisfy. Enjoy Air Fryer White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa any night of the week!
White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa is an amazingly healthy dinner recipe that comes together in just 25 minutes! This recipe is loaded with healthy fish and tangy fruit salsa. That's not all - you can make it in an Air Fryer, making it even more healthy as this cuts out the unhealthy additives usually found in other recipes. You don't have to sacrifice flavor or nutrition when trying to get a healthy meal on the table. White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa may well become your new favorite go-to healthy dinner choice!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
- Ingredients needed to make the White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa
- Instructions for making the White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa
- Variations on the White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa recipe
- Equipment used to make White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa
- Top tips on the White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa recipe
- White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa
Ingredients needed to make the White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa
- Spicy Mango Salsa Ingredients:
- ½ medium red onion, diced small
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 large mango, skin removed and diced
- ½ large red jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ large green jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ c. fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ c. fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Remaining Ingredients:
2 6-oz. fresh cod or other firm white fish fillets
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
Kinder’s Smoky Mediterranean Seasoning*
- ½ large lemon, cut into 4 pieces
- Mixed or microgreens, to serve
- Parchment paper
- For a sugar-free alternative, combine
- ½ t. Italian seasoning,
- ½ t. garlic salt,
- ¼ t. smoked paprika,
- 1 t. dried lemon peel
- ¼ t. crushed red pepper,
- ½ t. sea salt,
- ¼ t. black pepper
Instructions for making the White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa
- Prepare the mango salsa by combining the red onion, garlic, mango, jalapeño pepper, fresh cilantro and lime juice in a glass or other non-reactive bowl. Season generously with salt and black pepper. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Turn on the air fryer and select the “Air Crisp” function. Set the temperature to 400°F and adjust the timer to 6 minutes. Press “Start” to pre-heat the unit.
- Place the cod fillets on parchment paper cut to fit the air fryer basket. Brush the fillets on all sides with the olive oil and sprinkle with the Kinder’s Smoky Mediterranean Seasoning.
- When the air fryer beeps and flashes “Add Food,” carefully place the parchment paper with the seasoned fillets inside. Add the lemon wedges and close the lid.
- When the cooking time is complete, transfer the fish fillets to individual serving plates and top them with some of the Spicy Mango Salsa. Serve immediately with some micro greens, as shown, or your choice of sides. Enjoy!
Variations on the White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa recipe
Looking for a quick, healthy dinner solution? Look no further! The Air Fryer White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa recipe is just the thing you need. But variations can be made to make it your own - try serving it on a bed of quinoa instead of rice to increase the nutrition, adding some cilantro for freshness, substituting white fish for salmon, or adding some chili flakes to give it a kick. With the variations that can be made, this dish is totally customizable and sure to become a regular in your dinner rotation.
Equipment used to make White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa
Making Air Fryer White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa for dinner? Make sure you store it properly in the refrigerator! You want to make sure your meal is as healthy as possible and storage can definitely impact that. Generally speaking, these kinds of recipes can last up to two days when stored in an airtight container or wrapped tightly enough with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. However, if you can feel confident that your storage method is good then you should be able to extend this beyond two days as long as you take extra precautionary steps like double wrapping. Cooked fish needs all the TLC it can get!
Top tips on the White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa recipe
If you want a healthy and delicious dinner idea, look no further than Air Fryer White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa! This recipe is guaranteed to impress your family and friends with its robust flavor profile. To make sure it turns out the best way possible, we've rounded up some top tips for having the perfect meal: start out with fresh fish and top-notch ingredients; season your fish with salt and pepper prior to air frying for an added boost of flavor; adjust the cooking time depending on size of the fillet; top it off with a generous helping of spicy mango salsa to round out this tasty dish. With these top tips in mind, you'll be able to whip up Air Fryer White Fish with Spicy Mango Salsa like a pro!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: