A flauta tortilla is a type of Mexican food that consists of a deep-fried tortilla that is rolled up and filled with meat, cheese, and beans. There are many different ways to make a flauta tortilla, but the most important ingredient is the tortilla itself.
The tortilla should be made from flour that is resistant to fryings, such as masa harina or all-purpose flour. Once the tortilla has been fried, it can be filled with any number of ingredients, including shredded chicken, ground beef, refried beans, and shredded cheese. For a truly authentic flauta tortilla, be sure to top it off with some sour cream and salsa.
So what's so great about flauta tortillas?
So what's so great about flauta tortillas? Well, for starters, they're a lot more flavorful than your average tortilla. The key is in the way that they're prepared. Flauta tortillas are made by first soaking the tortillas in water, then frying them until they're nice and crispy. This gives them a delicious flavor that's perfect for wrapping around your favorite fillings. Plus, the fried tortillas add a nice crunch to every bite. Whether you're looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal or a delicious party dish, flauta tortillas are sure to please. So go ahead and give them a try - you won't be disappointed!
Most versatile and delicious foods out there.
Flauta tortillas are one of the most versatile and delicious foods out there. They can be used as a wrap for just about anything, from burritos to sandwiches. They're also perfect for making enchiladas or even quesadillas. Best of all, they're usually very reasonably priced. So if you're ever in the mood for some Mexican food, be sure to give flauta tortillas a try – you won't be disappointed!
- 1 Can of Chickpeas ( 1.9 oz )
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 green onions
- ½ teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 4 tablespoon Vegan Mayonaise
Preheat oven to 350 F
Bake tortilla for 15 mins
- First, drain and rinse a can of chickpeas.
- Then, put the chickpeas in a bowl along with red bell pepper, three green onions, and some cilantro.
- Add ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Add ½ teaspoon salt,
- Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Next, spread 4 teaspoon vegan mayonnaise on eight small tortillas.
- Divide the chickpea mixture evenly among the tortillas, then roll them up tightly.
- Finally,lay out the tortilla in an oven pan and Bake tortilla for 15 mins until golden
- Serve with lemon juice and enjoy!