Grilled Corn on the Cob with Herbed Parmesan Butter is the perfect dish for your labor day weekend barbecue. The sweet corn pairs perfectly with the savory butter, and the herbs add a touch of flavor.
Best of all, this dish is easy to make. Simply grilled the corn on the cob, then spread it on the herbed Parmesan butter. If you're looking for a dish that will impress your guests and keep them coming back for more, look no further than Grilled Corn on the Cob with Herbed Parmesan Butter.
A dish that's sure to please everyone
Grilled corn on the cob is a summertime staple in many households. There's something about the smoky flavor of the grill that just screams "family outing." And when you add in the creamy, flavorful herbed Parmesan butter, you've got a dish that's sure to please everyone. Parmesan cheese and butter are a classic combination, and the addition of fresh herbs takes it to the next level. The herbs really brighten up the flavors and give the butter a beautiful color. This dish is so simple to make, but it always feels like a special treat.
A Great dish to serve at a Labor Day weekend picnic.
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Herbed Parmesan Butter is also a great dish to serve at a Labor Day weekend picnic. It's hearty enough to stand up to grilled meats, but it's also light and refreshing enough to be a perfect side dish for a warm summer day. Grilled Corn on the Cob with Herbed Parmesan Butter is the perfect dish for any summer occasion
- 2 corn ears, Husked and cleaned
3 T. butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ c. parmesan cheese, freshly grated (plus extra for serving)
2 T. parsley, finely chopped (plus extra for serving)
2 T. basil, finely chopped
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 red chili, thinly sliced
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Cut ears of corn in half and set them aside.
- In a small bowl, stir butter, garlic, parmesan, parsley, and basil until well combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Reserve one-quarter of the butter mixture for serving.
- Rub each corn piece with the herbed butter and wrap securely in a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Place the corn on the grill and grill for 30 minutes or until soft, turning every 10 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the grill and set aside to cool for 5 minutes or until it is cool enough to handle. Once cool, remove the aluminum foil being mindful of any steam and place on a serving platter.
- Garnish grilled corn with additional butter mixture, fresh red chili, parsley, and freshly shaved parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Grilled Corn on the Cob with Herbed Parmesan Butter is simple to make and the perfect addition to any family outing. While you can certainly use butter and Parmesan cheese, there are a few other ingredients that will give this dish a little more flavor. Olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice are all great substitutes for butter. And, if you're looking for a little more punch, try crumbled feta or goat cheese in place of the Parmesan. No matter what ingredients you choose, Grilled Corn on the Cob with Herbed Parmesan Butter is sure to be a hit at your next cookout.
Grilled corn on the cob is a great summertime treat. Whether you're enjoying a family outing or just cooking for yourself, this dish is sure to please. But how long can you store grilled corn on the cob with herbed parmesan butter? The answer may surprise you. Grilled corn on the cob can actually be stored in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. That means you can make a big batch and enjoy it all week long. Just be sure to wrap it tightly in foil or plastic wrap to keep it fresh. When you're ready to eat, simply reheat on the grill or in the oven. Grilled corn on the cob with herbed parmesan butter is a dish that's meant to be enjoyed again and again.