Homemade coconut cinnamon muffins are the perfect treat for any occasion. These muffins are made with simple, wholesome ingredients like fresh coconut and fragrant cinnamon, giving them a delightful, rich flavor. And best of all, they are incredibly easy to make – no complicated batters or specialized equipment needed! Whether you're entertaining friends or simply looking for a tasty snack to enjoy at home, homemade coconut cinnamon muffins are the perfect choice.
The perfect treat
Homemade coconut cinnamon muffins are the perfect treat for any occasion. These tender, delicious pastries are packed with healthy ingredients like fresh coconut, aromatic spices like cinnamon and clove, and wholesome flours like almond and arrowroot. Not only are they incredibly delicious and satisfying, but they are also easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients. Whether you're looking for a tasty brunch addition or a sweet afternoon pick-me-up, these homemade coconut cinnamon muffins will always deliver. So why wait? Grab your favorite mixing bowl and get to baking! Your taste buds are sure to thank you.
Made with wholesome and natural ingredients
These muffins are made with wholesome and natural ingredients, including fresh shredded coconut, fragrant cinnamon, and creamy milk or yogurt. To make these muffins, simply combine the dry ingredients in one bowl, and the wet ingredients in another bowl, and then stir them together until well combined. Whether enjoyed warm out of the oven or at room temperature, these homemade coconut cinnamon muffins are sure to become a new favorite!
- 1- 1 cup of all-purpose flour,
- 2- 1 teaspoon baking powder,
- 3- ¼ teaspoon baking soda,
- 4- 5 tablespoons butter,
- 5- 1 egg,
- 6- ½ cup brown sugar,
- 7- 2 tablespoons milk,
- 8- 2 tablespoons yogurt or sour cream,
- 9- ¾ cup sweetened coconut flakes,
- 10- and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
Note: if all-purpose flour is not for you,
you can always switch to these alternative flours:
- Oat flour
- Quinoa flour
- Buckwheat flour
- 1- mix together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- 2- In a separate bowl or in a stand mixer, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- 3- Then add the egg to the butter mixture and beat until well combined.
- 4- Finally, add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix gently until just combined.
- 5- The batter should be thick but pourable.
- To assemble your muffins,
- 1- grease a 12-muffin tin with cooking spray or line it with paper liners.
2- Fill each cup about ¾ of the way full with the batter.
- 3- Top with about 2 tablespoon of sweetened coconut flakes and sprinkle some ground cinnamon over each muffin.
- 4- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.