Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges are a delicious and versatile snack or side dish that is sure to impress. Perfect for brunch, football parties, or just to enjoy for yourself, Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges are an excellent choice.
Each wedge is coated with Parmesan cheese, truffle oil, and spices that make them crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. The combination of these amazing flavors creates a deep and savory taste that can't be beaten. Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges are a crowd-pleaser, so next time you're looking for something special to serve at your next gathering look no further!
Truffle Potato Wedges have become such an enjoyable staple in many households.
Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges have become an increasingly popular afternoon snack and weekend lunch among kids. It's no wonder why- the Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges provide a savory treat that is both comforting and delicious. Plus, their golden crust and cheesy topping make them look just as good as they taste! It's no surprise that Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges have become such an enjoyable staple in many households - both children and adults alike are guaranteed to love them.
Prep time:10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Ingredients needed to make Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges
- 4 large Idaho potatoes, cut into 8 narrow wedges
2 T. truffle oil, divided
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions for making Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges
- Turn on the air fryer and select the “Air Crisp” function. Set the temperature to 400°F and adjust the timer to 20 minutes. Press “Start” to pre-heat the unit.
- While the unit pre-heats, pat the potato wedges dry with a paper or clean kitchen towel. Drizzle the potato wedges with one tablespoon of truffle oil and toss to ensure they are evenly coated in the oil. Generously season with sea salt and set aside.
- When the air fryer beeps and flashes “Add Food,” add the seasoned potato wedges to the basket and spread into an even layer without overcrowding. Close the lid to start cooking.
- After 10 minutes, lift the lid and carefully turn to potatoes so they brown evenly. Close the lid and continue air frying until cook time is complete.
- Transfer the potato wedges to a clean work surface and drizzle with the remaining truffle oil and additional salt, if desired. Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and serve immediately. Enjoy!
To make variations, start by experimenting with different types of cheese like smoked gouda or feta that can give each wedge an extra layer of flavor. Switch up the herbs by using dill or parsley instead of rosemary, or sprinkle some chili powder over the wedges before baking if you'd like a little heat. Additionally, you can add a mix of finely chopped vegetables and even some crispy bacon bits to give your potatoes a unique taste and texture. No matter what variations you decide on for your Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges, it's sure to be an unforgettable afternoon snack!
Ninja AG301 Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill / Air Fryer: https://amzn.to/3JtqQho
Truff Black Truffle Oil: https://amzn.to/3Y8KumR
Here are the top tips to get the most out of this recipe.
Firstly, make sure to use quality potatoes - Yukon Gold potatoes work especially well due to their creamy texture.
Secondly, don't skimp on the truffle oil or Parmesan cheese - both add loads of flavor to the potato wedges.
Additionally, be mindful of the baking time; take care not to overcook as they run the risk of becoming dry and soggy.
Following these top tips will guarantee fluffy, flavorful Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges!
Visit the search results to see which questions come up under the People also ask section for your primary keyword, and answer them here
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: