Rosemary Garlic Potatoes is such a versatile recipe: perfect as an appetizer for an event gathering or party, or as a side to any meal. These potatoes are not only affordable and easy to make, but delicious too!
Bursting with the savory flavor of garlic and rosemary, your guests or family members will be asking you for this recipe. Having Rosemary Garlic Potatoes on the table will surely be the highlight of your next event!
Rosemary Garlic Potatoes appetizer offers a delightful surprise for your guests
Rosemary Garlic Potatoes are the perfect way to add an extra level of sophistication to any party, or event gathering. This scrumptious appetizer offers a delightful surprise for your guests; you can have Rosemary Garlic Potatoes roasted and ready to serve in less than 30 minutes. Rosemary’s burst of flavor mixed in with garlic, herbs and oils give this dish an extra special touch that will keep your guests talking even after the last bite is gone.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Note: This is an Air-Fryer recipe
Ingredients needed to make Rosemary Garlic Potatoes
- 2 lbs. small multi-colored waxy potatoes, cut into equal, bite-sized pieces*
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 t. dried rosemary
- ½ T. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Freshly shaved Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Sprigs of fresh rosemary, for garnish
- *Red or another waxy potato can be substituted if desired
Note: This is an Air-Fryer recipe
Instructions for making Rosemary Garlic Potatoes
- Turn on the air fryer and select the “Air Crisp” function. Set the temperature to 400°F and adjust the timer to 18 minutes. Press “Start” to pre-heat the unit.
- While the unit pre-heats, combine the potatoes, olive oil, dried rosemary, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
- When the air fryer beeps and flashes “Add Food,” pour the seasoned potatoes into the basket and spread into an even layer without overcrowding. Close the lid to start air frying.
- After 9 minutes, lift the lid and carefully turn the potatoes with a plastic spatula so they brown evenly, making sure they are still in a single, even layer. Close the lid and continue air frying until cook time is complete.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving bowl or platter and top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. Garnish with sprigs of fresh rosemary and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Whether you're hosting a party, a family event gathering, or just looking for an appetizer recipe to try out at home, Rosemary Garlic Potatoes is always a great choice. But don't feel like you need to make the recipe exactly how it's shown on the recipe card - there are lots of different variations you can make! Try adding more seasonings such as paprika and oregano, use a different type of potato like sweet potatoes instead of regular potatoes, or even switch up the herbs by substituting parsley or cilantro in place of rosemary. The possibilities are endless when it comes to customizing this recipe to your liking.
Rosemary Garlic Potatoes are a delicious appetizer staple for almost any occasion and storage depends on the recipe itself. If you're making them to prepare ahead of time for a party or event gathering, they can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. While it may be tempting to store them in the freezer, homemade recipes like these are best served fresh and reheated when ready to be served. Make sure to practice safe storage and handling of food by following the storage guidelines given with the recipe and always refrigerate as soon as possible after cooking.
Having the perfect recipe for Rosemary Garlic Potatoes is a must have appetizer at any event. To make sure they turn out delicious every time, there are some top tips to keep in mind. First, preferably an air-fryer should be used for roasting the potatoes. This ensures that they are not soggy from sitting in oil, yet still crispy and golden on the outside. Moreover, when seasoning the potatoes before roasting, use plenty of rosemary and garlic powder: these two go perfectly together! However, be careful not to go too overboard as it can overpower the rest of the flavors. Finally, top them with freshly grated Parmesan cheese for a special touch of flavor to make them even more irresistible!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: