Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas are the perfect weeknight meal. Simply add all of the ingredients to a baking sheet, pop it in the oven, and dinner is done! Plus, there's very little cleanup since everything cooks on one pan.
How versatile is Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas
Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas is one of the most versatile recipes you'll ever make. Packed with flavor, it's perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas can also be easily tailored to your liking. Don't like bell peppers? Leave them out. Want to add some extra spice? Throw in some jalapeños. The possibilities are endless.
Great for feeding a crowd
Sheet pan meals like fajitas are also great for feeding a crowd. Simply double or triple the recipe, and you'll have plenty to go around. So what makes Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas so special? , They come together in just 30 minutes, making them a snap to prepare. And, they're packed with flavor, thanks to a simple seasoning blend of chili powder, cumin, and paprika. So next time you're looking for an easy and delicious meal, give Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas a try!
The best part about Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas
The best part about Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas is that they're so versatile. You can add any toppings or sides you like, and they'll still taste great. So whether you're in the mood for something simple or something more elaborate, Sheet Pan Beef Fajitas are always a good choice.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 ½ lb. flank steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1 lb. bag mini sweet peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 large lime, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Then, line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. After that is done, set the prepared pan aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together sliced flank steak, peppers, red onion, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes. Season generously with salt and black pepper. Stir everything together until it is coated evenly.
- Put the steak and pepper mixture on the baking sheet and cook it in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until it is done.
- Take the sheet pan out of the oven and sprinkle it with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Serve it with diced avocado, corn tortillas, or lettuce wraps for a low-carb option, if desired.