Adding a recipe like Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin and Whole Carrots with Orange-Chili Glaze to your cooking lineup is sure to be a hit with family, friends, or both. With minimal prep and all the flavor of traditional entrees, this recipe is perfect for any dinner gathering.
Impressive and savory, the orange-chili glaze on these pork tenderloin and carrots will have everyone wanting seconds in no time. Give your dinner repertoire a boost with this recipe that won't take hours of prep – it's easy, delicious, and guaranteed to please.
This recipe is perfect for a special dinner or casual get-together
This recipe is perfect for a special dinner or casual get-together - just toss the ingredients in your air fryer and enjoy a mouthwatering dinner in no time. Plus, the sweet glaze adds an interesting tang to the otherwise simple pork tenderloin. Why not pick up all the necessary ingredients today and make it happen? Serving up delicious, restaurant-quality meals doesn't have to be hard; just add this recipe to your dinner rotation for effortless success!
Prep time: 20 minutes (+ time to marinate)
Cook time: 20 minutes
- This recipe is perfect for a special dinner or casual get-together
- Ingredients needed to make Air Fryer - Pork Tenderloin
- Instructions for making Air Fryer - Pork Tenderloin
- Variations on the Air Fryer - Pork Tenderloin w Orange-Chili Glaze recipe
- Equipment needed to make Air Fryer - Pork Tenderloin w Orange-Chili Glaze
- Storage for the Air Fryer - Pork Tenderloin w Orange-Chili Glaze
- Air Fryer - Pork Tenderloin w Orange-Chili Glaze
Ingredients needed to make Air Fryer - Pork Tenderloin
- ½ c. orange juice
- 2 t. orange zest, preferably organic
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 T. honey, preferably local
2 T. gluten-free soy sauce (tamari) or coconut aminos
2 T. balsamic vinegar
1 t. garlic powder
1 T. chili-garlic sauce
- Remaining Ingredients:
1-1¼ lbs. pork tenderloin, trimmed
1 lb. carrots, peeled and tops trimmed, as shown
- Salt & black pepper, to tasteGarnish: Fresh thyme sprigs, if desired
Instructions for making Air Fryer - Pork Tenderloin
- Prepare the marinade by combining all ingredients in a large glass or another non-reactive bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Place pork tenderloin in a gallon-sized freezer bag and pour one-half of the marinade on top, reserving the rest to use later. If preparing in advance, place the reserved marinade in an airtight container with a tight-fitting lid and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Tightly seal the bag and marinate the pork at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes or place it in the refrigerator overnight. Turn the bag several times while marinating to ensure the pork is evenly covered.
- Remove the pork from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking and set aside.
- Turn on the air fryer and select the “Air Crisp” function. Set the temperature to 400°F and adjust the timer to 20 minutes. Press “Start” to pre-heat the unit.
- While the air fryer is heating, place the carrots on a plate and drizzle one tablespoon of the remaining marinade on top. Toss the carrots to ensure they are evenly coated and set aside.
- When the air fryer beeps and flashes “Add Food,” place the marinated pork tenderloin inside the basket. Add the whole carrots around the pork, as shown, and close the lid.
- After 10 minutes, lift the lid and carefully turn the tenderloin and whole carrots. Close the lid and continue air frying until the cook time is complete.
Note: The safe internal temperature for pork tenderloin is 145°F. Remove from air fryer when the temperature is just above 140°F as the temperature will continue to rise several degrees while the pork rests.
For best results, check the internal temperature after 15 minutes and adjust the final cook time accordingly.
- Remove the pork tenderloin and carrots from the air fryer and allow the pork to rest for 3-5 minutes.
- While the pork is resting, heat the remaining marinade just until warm. Slice the pork tenderloin and serve immediately with the whole carrots and a drizzle of the warm marinade on top. Enjoy!
Variations on the Air Fryer - Pork Tenderloin w Orange-Chili Glaze recipe
There are endless variations that can be made to the Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin and Whole Carrots with Orange-Chili Glaze recipe. If you're looking for a delicious dinner that packs a punch, try adding chili flakes, ground cumin, or paprika directly to the orange glaze. For an extra layer of flavor, rub a combination of brown sugar, garlic powder and thyme over the pork before frying. Additionally, you can substitute carrots for sweet potatoes or your favorite root vegetable as an alternative side dish. Just experiment with different spices and seasonings to create variations of this tasty entree which will make your next dinner night both unique and flavorful!
Equipment needed to make Air Fryer - Pork Tenderloin w Orange-Chili Glaze
Storage for the Air Fryer - Pork Tenderloin w Orange-Chili Glaze
Storage for an air fryer recipe like this one is crucial. Pork tenderloin should be stored in the refrigerator no more than two days after it has been cooked. If you're not going to consume the pork and carrots with the orange-chili glaze right away, make sure to store them in an air-tight container or storage bag. Enjoying delicious yet simple dinners like this one is so much easier when storage is taken into account!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: