Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings are the perfect dinner solution for busy families looking for a nutritious and delicious recipe. Made in just 30 minutes, this Air-Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings dish is sure to become your go-to meal for weeknight dinners!
The Air Fryer lends perfectly crispy skin and juicy meat, perfectly flavored with teriyaki sauce. It's no wonder Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings is quickly becoming a family favorite - give it a try tonight and you won't be disappointed!
Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings is an incredibly quick and easy dinner recipe that the whole family can enjoy!
Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings is an incredibly quick and easy dinner recipe that the whole family can enjoy. This delicious Air Fryer recipe is sure to be a hit with your family, combining the perfect amount of sweetness and tanginess for a drool-worthy dish. Preparing Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings in only 20 minutes makes it great for those busy weeknights when you're running out of time for cooking but need a tasty meal on the table. Plus, no more greasy mess from deep-fried food - Air Frying makes it healthier and easier to make this delicious teriyaki treat!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings is an incredibly quick and easy dinner recipe that the whole family can enjoy!
- Ingredients needed to make Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- Instructions for making Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- Top tip
- Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Ingredients needed to make Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Gluten-Free Teriyaki Sauce Ingredients:
½ c. tamari or coconut aminos
3 T. Swerve brown sugar replacement
2 t. sesame oil
2 T. honey, preferably local
2 T. mirin
2 t. fresh ginger, minced
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 T. cornstarch
2 T. water
2 lbs. chicken wings
2 t. baking powder, divided
1 t. garlic powder
1 t. salt
½ t. ground black pepper
1 T. white sesame seeds
1 T. finely chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Instructions for making Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- Prepare the teriyaki sauce by combining the tamari, Swerve, sesame oil, honey, mirin, ginger, and garlic in a skillet set over medium heat.
- Create a slurry by combining the cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Stir the slurry into the sauce and continue cooking until thickened, approximately 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool before transferring to an airtight container with a tight-fitting lid. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- To prepare the chicken wings, pre-heat the air fryer to 400°F and set the timer to 30 minutes.
- Arrange chicken wings in a single layer on a clean work surface. Pat dry with a paper towel and sprinkle evenly with one teaspoon of baking powder.
- Transfer the wings to a large bowl and sprinkle with the remaining baking powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Toss to combine and set aside.
- When the air fryer is ready, add the seasoned chicken wings to the basket in a single layer without overcrowding. Close the lid and air fry for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, open the lid and turn the chicken wings with a plastic spatula or silicon tongs so they cook evenly. Close the lid and air fry for another 10-15 minutes or until the wings are crispy and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, reheat the teriyaki sauce in a skillet set over medium for several minutes, stirring occasionally, or until warm throughout. Reduce heat to low to keep warm until ready to use.
- Transfer the wings from the air fryer to a large glass bowl and pour half the teriyaki sauce on top and toss to combine. Arrange the wings on a serving platter and garnish with sesame seeds and fresh chopped parsley. Serve immediately with the remaining teriyaki sauce on the side. Enjoy!
If you're looking for some variations on the Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe, you've come to the right spot. Whether you're making dinner for the family or just looking for a simple meal solution, this easy-to-make dish is sure to be a hit! A few variations to try are adding garlic powder for an extra zingy flavor, squeezing in a bit of sriracha sauce to make it spicier, or using maple syrup instead of honey - each variation will give your wings a unique twist! Experiment and have fun coming up with your own variations too!
Storing Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe leftovers is a great way to make sure you have a delicious dinner option on hand for your family in a pinch. With the right storage techniques, you can keep your cooking time minimal. The best way to store this recipe is to place it in Tupperware or an airtight container and store it in the fridge, where it will last for up to three days. By making sure that the leftover Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe remains properly stored, you'll be able to enjoy the same meal multiple times, while also reducing preparation time associated with making dinner every single night.
Planning a delicious dinner for the family can be daunting, but with the right recipe, it doesn’t have to be! Top tips for making Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings are essential in creating that restaurant-style flavor in your own home.
The first tip is to marinate the wings overnight so they absorb all the flavors and ensure they are truly tender.
Then you need to set your air fryer at 400 degrees and let it preheat before adding your wings. Once they’re cooking, flip them occasionally so each side gets evenly crispy.
Finally, make sure not to overcook them or you’ll lose that delicious style altogether.
With these top tips in mind, you will be well on your way to making a perfect batch of Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings for an unforgettable evening with your family!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: