Summer is the perfect time to indulge in juicy, ripe peaches. Combine them with a tangy balsamic glaze and a luscious maple whipped cream for an easy and elegant dessert. With only five ingredients, this recipe is a breeze to prepare but looks and tastes impressive.
The combination of sweet fruit and savory balsamic is divine, and the whipped cream lends a light and airy texture. Baking the peaches intensifies their flavor and gives them a caramelized finish. This dessert is perfect for any occasion, whether entertaining guests or just treating yourself to something special.
This dish is a crowd-pleaser that's easy to make and impossible to resist
Kids can be picky eaters, but when it comes to the 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches with Fresh Maple Whipped Cream, there's no turning back. This dish is a crowd-pleaser that's easy to make and impossible to resist. The combination of sweet peaches and tangy balsamic vinegar is perfect for little taste buds, while the maple whipped cream adds a deliciously creamy touch. Parents around the world have been raving about this recipe, and it's not hard to see why. Give it a try and watch as your kids become instant fans of this mouth-watering dessert.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- This dish is a crowd-pleaser that's easy to make and impossible to resist
- Ingredients needed to make the 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches recipe
- How to make 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches
- Variations in making the 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches recipe
- Storage for the 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches
- Top tips for making the 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches
- 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peacheswith Fresh Maple Whipped Cream
Ingredients needed to make the 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches recipe
- 4 large peaches, cut in half, pits removed
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 2 t. ground cinnamon (+ more for garnish)
- 2½ T. real maple syrup, divided
- ½ c. heavy whipping cream
How to make 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches
- Place the top oven rack in the center position and preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat™ baking sheet.
- Arrange peach halves on the baking sheet and spread the balsamic vinegar over the exposed surface with a pastry brush. Sprinkle the ground cinnamon on top, divide evenly between the peach halves.
- Drizzle two tablespoons of maple syrup on top, using the pastry brush to cover the entire surface of each peach half.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the peaches are tender and warm.
- While the peaches are baking, pour the heavy cream into a medium mixing bowl and beat until fluffy. Add the remaining maple syrup and continue beating until well combined.
- Remove the peaches from the oven and serve warm topped with a dollop of maple whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired. Enjoy!
Variations in making the 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches recipe
The 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches with Fresh Maple Whipped Cream recipe is a perfect dessert to satisfy your sweet cravings. This recipe is simple and easy to make, but did you know you can add some variations to make it even more flavorful? One option is to add some chopped nuts, like almonds or walnuts, into the balsamic glaze for a crunchy texture. You can also opt for different types of fruit, such as pears or apples, and adjust the baking time accordingly. Another idea is to add a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg for a warm and cozy twist. The possibilities are endless, so don't be afraid to get creative with this delicious dessert!
Storage for the 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches
There's just something so satisfying about a warm dessert, straight out of the oven. But what about the leftovers? How long can you keep them in the fridge before they lose their flavor and texture? Luckily, the 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches with Fresh Maple Whipped Cream is a dessert that's both delicious fresh out of the oven, and easy to store for later. The dish can keep in the fridge for up to 3 days, and thanks to its simple and natural ingredients, it'll still retain its taste and freshness. So go ahead and make a big batch to enjoy throughout the week, or share with loved ones at your next gathering.
Top tips for making the 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches
If you're looking for a dessert that's both easy and elegant, the 5-Ingredient Baked Balsamic Peaches with Fresh Maple Whipped Cream is a must-try. To make this dish even better, we've compiled some top tips that are sure to impress. First, be sure to choose peaches that are ripe but still firm - this will help keep their shape during baking. Next, don't skip the balsamic vinegar! It adds a tangy depth of flavor that perfectly balances the sweetness of the peaches. For the whipped cream, use real maple syrup for a natural sweetness that will complement the dish. Finally, don't be afraid to experiment with toppings - try adding toasted almonds or a sprinkle of cinnamon for a unique twist. With these tips in mind, this dessert is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: