Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins are a holiday staple in many households. This simple, quick recipe is perfect for busy families who want to enjoy delicious desserts without spending hours in the kitchen.
Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins are a great way to use up ripe bananas, and the chocolate chunks add a touch of sweetness that is sure to please everyone. Whether you are looking for an easy breakfast treat or a festive dessert, Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins are the perfect solution. So go ahead and give this recipe a try - your family will thank you for it!
What makes Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins so special?
Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins are a special treat that can be enjoyed any time of day. Made with ripe bananas and chunks of rich chocolate, they are perfect for a quick snack or a dessert. Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins are also a good source of fiber and protein, making them a healthy option for those on the go. So what makes Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins so special? It could be the combination of flavors, the moist and fluffy texture, or the fact that they are made with real ingredients. Whatever the reason, Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins are sure to please everyone who tries them.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 (makes 8 muffins)
Ingredients needed to make Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- ¾ c. natural almond butter
- ¼ c. real maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 T. coconut flour
- ¼ t. baking soda
- ¼ t. salt
- 1 3-oz. bar unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped into small chunks
Instructions on how to make Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and line a 12-muffin cup tin with 8 paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the bananas, almond butter, maple syrup,
egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk briskly into a fairly smooth batter.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt and stir to combine. Fold in the
chocolate chunks until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Divide the batter between the 8 muffin cups and place in the pre-heated oven
to bake until cooked through and puffy, approximately 18-20 minutes. A
toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow muffins to cool for 10-15 minutes before
removing from the muffin tin to serve. Enjoy!
Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins are a delicious and easy-to-make treat that can be enjoyed any time of day. While the classic recipe calls for ripe bananas, chocolate chunks, and sugar, there are many variations that can be used to create different flavors and textures. For example, adding peanut butter to the batter will give the muffins a richer flavor, while substituting chopped nuts or dried fruit for the chocolate chunks will add a bit of crunch. And for those who prefer a lighter muffin, using all-purpose flour instead of whole wheat flour will result in a more delicate crumb. So whatever your taste preferences may be, there's sure to be a Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffin variation that you'll love.
Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins are a delicious and healthy snack that can be enjoyed at any time of day. But how long can they be stored? Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins are best consumed within two days of being baked. After that, they will start to dry out and lose their flavor. If you want to prolong their shelf life, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. When storing Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins, make sure to put them in an airtight container to keep them fresh for as long as possible. And if you're looking for a healthier alternative to traditional Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins, try substituting banana for almond or oat flour. These Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffin variations will not only stay fresh longer, but they'll also be lower in calories and fat.
Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins are a delicious and easy way to show your baking skills. Here are some top tips to help you make the perfect Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins:
- Choose ripe bananas - the riper the bananas, the sweeter the muffins will be.
- Add chocolate chunks - for an extra chocolatey treat, add some chocolate chunks to the batter.
- Be careful not to overmix - overmixing will result in tough muffins. Just mix until the ingredients are combined.
- Fill the muffin cups evenly - this will help the muffins bake evenly.
- Let the muffins cool before serving - this will help them retain their shape and prevent them from crumbling.
Follow these tips and you'll be sure to impress with your Banana-Chocolate Chunk Muffins!