This dish is easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. Boneless pork chops are pan-fried and served with garlic broccoli. The broccoli is cooked in the same pan as the pork chops, so it picks up all the delicious flavors. And best of all, this meal can be on the table in just 30 minutes. So if you're looking for a quick and healthy dinner option, Boneless Pork Chops with Garlic Broccoli is a great choice.
A serving of lean protein
Boneless pork chops with garlic broccoli is one of the best meals that you could have. It is not only healthy for you, but it also tastes great. When you sit down to eat this meal, you are getting a serving of lean protein, as well as a generous portion of vegetables. The pork chop itself is tender and juicy, and the garlic broccoli adds a delicious depth of flavor. This dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a casual lunch with friends. Whether you are looking for a healthy option or something that tastes great, Boneless Pork Chops with Garlic Broccoli is a perfect choice.
This recipe works best on a single-sheet pan because the juice and seasonings from pork chops add lots of incredible flavor to roasted garlic broccoli. If necessary, use a larger three-quarter size sheet for more room without crowding it out, or else your dish will be too cramped up!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
6 thick-cut boneless pork chops
½ cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, divided
4 cup fresh broccoli florets
3-4 cloves fresh garlic, finely minced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® mat.
- Place pork chops on the baking sheet and sprinkle each with approx 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the smoked paprika along with onion powder and garlic. Rub spice mixture onto both sides of each pork chop before returning them to their own prepared baking sheet in order for it all to be evenly distributed. Finally, season heavily on top with salt or black peppers as desired- just remember that more often than not meat tastes better when cooked at high heat so don't go overboard here!).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the broccoli florets with olive oil. Add Italian seasonings and minced garlic to taste before tossing everything together so that all of your favorite flavors are well incorporated! Seasoning might be salt or black pepper depending on how much you like spice in general; just adjust according to preferences.
- Place seasoned broccoli on a baking sheet around the pork chops, spreading into an even layer. Place this in your oven and roast for 23-28 minutes turning often or until cooked through*and nicely browned like you want it!
- remove sheet pan from oven and transfer pork chops to a serving platter. Cover loosely for 5-10 minutes before eating so that they can rest,
*Note: Always cook meat to temperature, not by time.
The minimum safe cooking temperature for fresh pork is 145°F