Slow cookers, also known as Crock-Pots, are one of the most underrated kitchen appliances. They're perfect for making delicious, tender meals with little effort. This recipe for a chicken drum on a slow cooker is simple and easy to follow. You just need a few basic ingredients like chicken, broth, and spices. The end result is a tasty dish that the whole family will enjoy. So next time you're looking for an easy dinner idea, give this recipe a try!
- 3 lbs Chicken Drums ( about 15 )
- Salt - Himlayan salt, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon organic ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon Hot Sauce (If you like spicy)
- ¼ teaspoon organic cayenne pepper (If you like spicy)
- Cider Vinegar - to taste
- Honey (for the honey BBQ flavor)
- Butter (to taste)
1. Preheat slow cooker to medium heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken drums with salt, pepper, garlic, and hot sauce.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together chicken broth, cider vinegar, honey, and butter until smooth. Pour over chicken in the slow cooker.
4. Slow Cook for 6 hours ( medium heat )
5. Take them out and put the drums on a tray and spread sauce.
6. Grill for 10 mins. ( turn half way ).
As for Butter, I always use Kerrygold Butter, ( unsalted ), a staple in our home
Chicken, look for the labels that say 'No AntiBiotics' use.