Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter is one healthy, delicious, and satisfying meal that can be on your dinner table in only 30 minutes! All you need for this easy but flavorful dish are just a few ingredients yet the result is a restaurant-worthy entree sure to impress.
This recipe also works great as an appetizer; try cooking smaller servings of salmon with reduced baking time and serve hot as guests arrive. So next time you're looking for an easy, healthy dinner to make in no time at all, be sure to try this delectable Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter!
Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter is a healthy, delicious, and satisfying meal that can easily be prepared in under 30 minutes.
Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter is a healthy, delicious, and satisfying meal that can easily be prepared in under 30 minutes. Nutritious salmon provides a wealth of essential vitamins and minerals, from heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids to vitamin B12. The herb butter also adds flavor without adding a whole lot of extra calories or fat, creating an ideal combination for any health-conscious individual looking for a quick meal. So if you're pressed for time but still want a truly delicious and nutritious dinner, Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter makes a perfect choice.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter is a healthy, delicious, and satisfying meal that can easily be prepared in under 30 minutes.
- Ingredients needed to make Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter
- Instructions for making Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter
- Top tip
- Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter
Ingredients needed to make Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter
- 6 T. unsalted butter, divided and room temperature
- ½ t. dried oregano
- ½ t. dried thyme
- 1 t. garlic powder, divided
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 4-oz. wild-caught salmon fillets, skin on
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small zucchini (or ½ large), sliced thin and cut into half rounds
- 1 small yellow squash (or ½ large), sliced thin and cut into half rounds
- 1 c. cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large lemon, cut into wedges for squeezing
- 2 T. fresh parsley, chopped
Instructions for making Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter
- Add 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, oregano, thyme, and half the garlic powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil and the remaining butter to a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Pat the salmon fillets with paper towels and add to the hot skillet skin side down. Sprinkle with the remaining garlic powder and season with salt and black pepper, as desired.
- Cook until the salmon skin is nicely browned and crispy, approximately 4-5 minutes. Carefully turn the fillets and cook on the remaining side for another 3-4 minutes, or until the salmon is golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and transfer the salmon to a platter. Add the remaining olive oil to the skillet and set over medium heat. Add garlic, zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally until the vegetables are tender and nicely browned, approximately 4-5 minutes.
Return the salmon to the skillet and top each fillet with some of the herb butter and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve immediately. Enjoy!
This 30 minute recipe offers plenty of variation so you can make it your own. You can go all out on the herbs and spices in your butter to really make the flavor pop, or change up the star ingredient - salmon isn't your only option here. Substitute with any firm white fish like cod or halibut for a lighter variation. The possibilities are endless, so get creative and enjoy a deliciously crispy meal in no time!
When looking for something healthy, delicious and satisfying to make for dinner, look no further than Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter. Not only is this a 30-minute recipe, but it's also one that you can store in the fridge for up to three days afterwards! After all the hard work of preparing it, storing it is an important step to ensure that you're getting your money's worth out of your purchase. Make sure to seal it well and store in an airtight container to help preserve freshness and taste. Enjoy!
This 30-minute recipe requires just a few top tips to be on top of!
Firstly, fresh salmon is preferable to frozen or canned - its texture and flavor will carry the dish.
Secondly, pick herbs with strong tastes like thyme oregano, parsley, or dill so their flavor isn't drowned out by the butter sauce. If you have extra butter sauce, set it aside as a dipping sauce for the salmon - trust us when we tell you it's unbelievably delicious!
Finally, don't forget to season your salmon generously prior to cooking.
All these top tips will help ensure your Crispy Salmon with Herb Butter turns out scrumptious every time!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: