These Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes are a delicious and easy recipe for any weeknight dinner. Simply add potatoes, butter, and parsley to your Instant Pot®, and let it do the work for you.
A hearty and satisfying side dish
In just minutes, you'll have a hearty and satisfying side dish that the whole family will love. And because it's made in the Instant Pot®, cleanup is a breeze. So next time you're looking for an easy potato recipe, be sure to give these Butter Parsley Potatoes a try. You won't be disappointed!
Cleanup is a breeze
And because it's made in the Instant Pot®, cleanup is a breeze. So next time you're looking for an easy potato recipe, be sure to give these Butter Parsley Potatoes a try. You won't be disappointed!
The goodness of Potatoes
Potatoes are often thought of as being unhealthy, but there are actually many health benefits to eating potatoes. Potatoes are a good source of fiber and vitamins, including vitamin C and potassium. They also contain antioxidants that can help to protect against cell damage. Studies have shown that eating potatoes can help to lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Give you lasting energy throughout the day
Additionally, potatoes provide complex carbohydrates that can give you lasting energy throughout the day. So next time you're looking for a healthy option, don't write off the potato - it just might be the perfect food for you.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Active cook time: 2 minutes
Natural release: 5 minutes
- 1½ lbs. Honey Gold baby potatoes, cut in half
- 1 t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 c. water or chicken broth
- 3 T. unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ c. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Optional: Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, to serve
- Add the potatoes to the Instant Pot® and sprinkle with the garlic powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Pour water or broth into the unit and cover. Lock the lid into place and flip the pressure valve to “Sealing.” Select the “Manual” setting on high and adjust the cook time to 2 minutes.
- When the cooking time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes. Then do a quick release for any remaining pressure. Once the pin drops and no more steam is coming out, carefully remove the lid and set it aside.
- Turn the unit off and drain the potatoes completely. Return the potatoes to unit and add melted butter and parsley. Season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired, and toss to combine.
- To serve, transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl and top with some freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. Enjoy!
Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes are a delicious and easy side dish. However, sometimes you may not have all of the ingredients on hand. Here are some substitutes that you can use in this recipe:
- If you don't have butter, you can use olive oil or vegetable oil.
- If you don't have parsley, you can use oregano, basil, or thyme.
- If you don't have Yukon Gold potatoes, you can use Russet potatoes or red potatoes.
With these substitutes, you can still make a delicious and healthy side dish that your whole family will enjoy!
Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes are a delicious and easy way to make potatoes. But did you know that there are variations available in the Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes recipe? You can add different herbs and spices to the Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes recipe to change up the flavor.
For example, you could add garlic, rosemary, or thyme. You could also add cheese, bacon, or sour cream. So why not try something new the next time you make Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes? There are endless possibilities!
Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes are a delicious and easy side dish that can be made in minutes. But how long do they last in the fridge? Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes will last for up to four days in the fridge. After that, they start to lose their flavor and texture. So if you want to enjoy them at their best, be sure to eat them within a few days of cooking. Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes are a great way to add a little something extra to your meal. So next time you're looking for a quick and easy side dish, give them a try.
Top 5 tips
Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes are the perfect side dish to any meal. Here are the top 5 tips for making them:
- Start with unpeeled potatoes. This will help them to cook evenly and absorb all of the flavors from the butter and parsley.
- Cut the potatoes into uniform pieces. This will ensure that they cook evenly in the Instant Pot®.
- Add enough water to just cover the potatoes. Adding too much water will result in soggy potatoes.
- Use fresh parsley for the best flavor. If you don't have fresh parsley on hand, you can substitute dried parsley flakes. Just be sure to add them towards the end of cooking so they don't get too mushy.
- Be careful not to overcook the potatoes. Instant Pot® Butter Parsley Potatoes are best when they are tender but still hold their shape.Overcooking them will result in mushy potatoes.