This dish is full of flavor, and the Instant Pot® ensures that the pork is tender and juicy. The balsamic vinegar adds a touch of acidity to balance out the richness of the pork, while the thyme and rosemary provide a fragrant herbiness. This dish can be served with a variety of sides, but we think it pairs particularly well with roasted potatoes and green beans. So, if you're looking for a delicious and easy-to-make labor day weekend meal, Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is the perfect choice.
This dish can be served with a variety of sides, but we think it pairs particularly well with roasted potatoes and green beans. So, if you're looking for a delicious and easy-to-make labor day weekend meal, Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is the perfect choice.
Instant Pot® does all the work.
Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is a great recipe for a labor day weekend. It is flavorful, juicy, and tender. The balsamic pork pairs well with potatoes and green beans. Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is an easy recipe to follow and the Instant Pot® does all the work. There is very little prep time and cleanup is a breeze. Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is a delicious recipe that will impress your guests. Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is the perfect recipe for a stress-free labor day weekend.
Easy to prepare and requires very little cleanup.
Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is the perfect dish for a hassle-free Labor Day weekend. Not only is it flavorful and juicy, but it's also healthy! This recipe uses lean pork tenderloin, which is a great source of protein. Plus, the Instant Pot® helps to cook the pork quickly and evenly, ensuring that it remains moist and tender. The balsamic vinegar adds a touch of acidity that balances out the flavors perfectly. And best of all, this dish is easy to prepare and requires very little cleanup. So if you're looking for a healthy and delicious option for your Labor Day barbecue, look no further than Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Active cook time: 18 minutes (+ time to come to pressure)
Natural release: 10 minutes
- 1-1¼ lbs. pork tenderloin
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 2-3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 t. garlic powder
- ½ t. dried oregano
- ½ t. dried thyme
- ½ t. dried rosemary
- ⅓ c. balsamic vinegar
- ⅓ c. chicken broth, preferably organic
- ⅓ c. honey, preferably local
- 1-2 T. cornstarch
- Optional: Fresh thyme leaves, for garnish
- Cut the pork tenderloin into 2 or 3 sections and generously season with salt and black pepper.
- Select the “Sauté” function and set to the highest setting. Add two tablespoons olive oil and the pieces of pork tenderloin and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned. Transfer pork from Instant Pot® to a plate and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil, onion, and garlic. Add garlic powder, oregano, thyme, and rosemary. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Cook, stirring frequently until the onion is soft and develops some color, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and deglaze the pot by scraping the bottom with a spatula to release any browned bits. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the liquid is slightly reduced and the sharp acidic smell dissipates.
- Add the broth and honey and stir to combine. Lock the lid into place and flip the pressure valve to “Sealing.” Set the “Manual” setting to “High” for 3 minutes.
- When the cooking time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then do a quick release for any remaining pressure. Once the pin drops and no additional steam comes out, carefully remove the lid and transfer the pork to a serving platter.
- .Add the cornstarch and an equal amount of hot liquid from the Instant Pot® to a small bowl and stir until thoroughly combined. Slowly stir the slurry into the sauce a little at a time until thickened, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- To serve, slice the pork and pour some of the balsamic sauce on top. Garnish with fresh thyme leaves, if using, and offer the remaining sauce on the side. Enjoy!
Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is a great labor day weekend meal. The recipe is simple and the results are delicious. The Instant Pot® does most of the work, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the holiday weekend. However, if you don't have an Instant Pot® or if you're looking for a different cooking method, there are several substitutes that you can use. For example, you can cook the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker or on the stovetop. Or, if you're looking for a more traditional balsamic pork dish, you can try using a balsamic glaze. Either way, you'll end up with a delicious and easy-to-make labor day weekend meal.
Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is the perfect recipe for a busy weekend. The pork tenderloin is marinated in a balsamic vinegar and herb mixture, then cooked in the Instant Pot®. The result is a juicy and flavorful pork dish that can be served with roasted potatoes or a salad. The Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days. This makes it a great recipe to make ahead of time for a busy weekend, like Labor Day weekend. Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is also a great recipe to take to a potluck or picnic. The pork will stay juicy and flavorful, and everyone will love the balsamic flavor. So, whether you're looking for a recipe to make ahead of time or take to a party, Instant Pot® Balsamic Pork Tenderloin is the perfect dish.