If you're looking for a crowd-pleaser at your friend gathering, events, or party, then Instant Pot® Pulled BBQ Pork Sliders are the way to go! These delicious sliders are incredibly easy to make, sure to be devoured instantly by all.
Comfort and convenience come together in this dish – everyone will love the tenderness of the pork paired with sweet and savory BBQ sauce flavors. Have these pork sliders take your friend gathering, event or party to the next level!
Instant Pot® Pulled BBQ Pork Sliders are fast becoming a go-to food solution for any event.
Instant Pot® Pulled BBQ Pork Sliders are fast becoming a go-to food solution for any event. From tailgating parties to family gatherings, these delicious sliders add the perfect combination of flavor and fun to every occasion. Not only are Pork Sliders easy to make and convenient to serve, but their zesty BBQ sauce and savory pulled pork flavors make them an instant hit with guests of all ages. Plus, you can customize them however you like by adding different cheeses, condiments, or other toppings. With Pork Sliders, you have a delicious and affordable solution that can spice up any party.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Sauté time: 20-25 minutes
Active cook time: 50 minutes (+ time to come to pressure)
Natural Release: 10 minutes
Yields: 12-15 sliders
- Pulled Pork Ingredients:
3 T. extra virgin olive oil, divided
3 lbs. pork shoulder roast, trimmed and cut into 4-6 chunks
1 t. garlic powder, divided
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ medium red onion, chopped
1 medium shallot, chopped
- ¼ c. chicken broth
- ¼ c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 c. prepared BBQ sauce, divided
Slider buns, toasted
- Cabbage Slaw Ingredients:
- 3 c. thinly sliced red cabbage
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 1½ T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 t. ground cumin
- ½ t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Press the “Sauté” button on the Instant Pot®. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and half the pork shoulder and season with one-half teaspoon garlic powder, plus salt and black pepper, to taste. Sear until pork is browned on all sides, approximately 1-2 minutes per side, before transferring to a large, rimmed plate. Set aside.
- Repeat Step #2 with another tablespoon of olive oil and the remaining pork and garlic powder. Season with additional salt and black pepper, as desired. Once seared, transfer to the rimmed plate with the rest of the pork and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil, plus the red onion and shallot. Cook, stirring frequently, until soft, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Deglaze Instant Pot® by adding the chicken broth and gently scraping the bottom of the container with a plastic spatula to loosen any browned bits. Pour in the apple cider vinegar and three-quarter cups of BBQ sauce. Return the seared pork and its juices to the unit and cover, locking the lid into place.
- Set the pressure valve to “sealing” and select the “Manual” option on the highest setting. Adjust cook time to 50 minutes.
- While the pork is cooking, prepare the cabbage slaw by adding the cabbage to a large bowl. Mix the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, ground cumin, and garlic powder in a smaller bowl before adding them to the larger bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine. Set aside.
- When cook time is complete, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, and then do a quick release for any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove lid and shred the pork with two forks. Allow the shredded pork to sit in the warm liquid for 5 minutes to soak up more flavor before serving if desired.
To serve, transfer the shredded pork with tongs to a large bowl and toss with the remaining BBQ sauce. To serve, divide the shredded pork between the toasted slider buns and top with some of the cabbage slaws. Enjoy!
Making Instant Pot® Pulled BBQ Pork Sliders is always a hit at any social gathering or event. Imagine having friends over for the big game and surprising them with delectable variations to your classic pork sliders! For a sweet and savory twist, you can top off your pork mix with grilled pineapple slices. If you really want to kick up the flavor and take your slider game up a notch, add in some sliced jalapeños and bacon bits for an extra crunch. And for those who don’t like their food spicy, try opting for caramelized onions, cheese and your favorite barbecue sauce- Trust me, no one will be able to resist these delicious variations of pulled pork sliders!
If you're planning an event or just looking to meal prep, Instant Pot® Pulled BBQ Pork Sliders offer the storage solution you need. These delicious sliders can be stored in the fridge for up to four days after they're cooked, meaning you'll have plenty of time to enjoy before they go bad. So don't hesitate to make a big batch of these tasty morsels; with their storage time of up to four days, you won't find a better storage option for any event.
Are you looking for an easy and delicious way to impress at your next BBQ event? Instant Pot® Pulled BBQ Pork Sliders are the perfect dish to spice up any gathering! Start by selecting top-grade pork shoulder, coat with a mix of sweet and savory spices, sear in the Instant Pot®, top with your favorite barbeque sauce, shred the meat with two forks, and pull it all together on slider buns with coleslaw — yum! Following these top tips will guarantee you create mouth-watering pulled pork sliders that will have everyone asking for seconds.