Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce is a delicious and healthy recipe that can make an exquisite dinner. The grouper fillets are gently seared in butter before being complemented by the zesty lime butter sauce.
Not only is this dish simple to throw together, but it is also bursting with flavor and takes almost no time to prepare. This delectable dish full of bright citrus and salty flavors is guaranteed to wow your guests or family members around the dinner table.
How good of a dinner idea is Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce recipe?
The Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce recipe is an ideal dinner idea for anyone looking to eat something both delicious and healthy. It's easy to prepare in a short amount of time and features a mix of flavors that are sure to tantalize your taste buds. Not only is the fish itself succulent, but the lime butter sauce has just the right creamy tartness. Even someone who doesn't consider themselves a culinary artist can easily make this dish turn out perfectly every time. Truly, it's an excellent choice when you're looking for a quality home-cooked meal without too much effort.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- How good of a dinner idea is Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce recipe?
- Ingredients needed to make Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce
- Instructions for making Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce
- Variations on the Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce Recipe
- Top tip
- Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce
Ingredients needed to make Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce
2 T. extra virgin olive oil
4 6-oz. grouper filets
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
6 T. unsalted butter, cut into chunks
2 T. fresh lime juice, preferably organic
2 T. fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
Instructions for making Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Generously sprinkle the grouper fillets with salt and black pepper on both sides and cook until opaque and flakey, approximately 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- Add the butter to a small skillet set over medium heat, whisking continually until the butter melts and darkens in color, approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the fresh lime juice. Stir in the fresh parsley leaves and season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
Variations on the Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce Recipe
Preparing a delicious dinner doesn't have to be complicated. Consider trying a variation on the Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce recipe for an easy and healthy dinner option. To make it your own, try switching out the grouper for another white fish such as tilapia or cod. You could also give the dish more flavor by incorporating other ingredients like a squeeze of lemon or garnishing with some fresh herbs. Get creative and mix up the flavors to reinvent this simple meal into something entirely new and delicious!
Pan-seared grouper with lime butter sauce is a delicious and healthy dinner option. This storage-friendly recipe will stay fresh for up to 3 days if stored properly in the fridge. It's important to keep the sauce and fish separate, using covered containers to preserve the flavor and texture of both. Using an airtight storage container for the grouper ensures it won't pick up any other odors from your refrigerator, allowing you to enjoy its bright citrus notes up to three days later!
Making the Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce recipe is a great way to enjoy a healthy, tasty dinner. Here are the top tips for making this delicious dish. First, make sure to select grouper fillets that are about 1-inch thick for optimum cooking results. Next, top off the pan-searing process with a squeeze of fresh lime juice to really get that flavor going. Finally, season your Grouper with salt and pepper before adding it to the butter sauce for a delightfully zesty addition to this delectable dinner combination. With these top tips in mind, it's easy to craft an unforgettable Pan-Seared Grouper with Lime Butter Sauce recipe!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: