Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is the perfect dish for a chilly autumn evening. The Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is full of cozy warmth, and it will make you feel like you're wrapped in a blanket.
The Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is also great for when you want to curl up with a good book and a cup of tea. So if you're looking for a delicious and comforting soup, Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is a perfect choice.
The goodness of Roasted Fall Harvest Soup
Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is a healthy, tasty, and comforting soup that is perfect for the fall season. Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is made with roasted butternut squash, including apples, red onion, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, and melted coconut oil .
Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is also a great way to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. The soup is high in fiber and protein, and it is also low in calories. Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is a perfect meal for lunch or dinner, and it can also be enjoyed as a snack or side dish. Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is sure to become a family favorite!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
- 3 c. butternut squash, cubed
- 3 large firm apples, cubed
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 T. fresh ginger, minced
- 1½ t. ground cinnamon
- ½ t. ground nutmeg
- ½ t. ground cloves
- ½ t. allspice
- 2 T. coconut oil, melted
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4-5 c. chicken broth, preferably organic, divided
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Set aside.
- Combine butternut squash, apples, red onion, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, and melted coconut oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
- Spread seasoned butternut squash mixture onto a prepared baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Place in preheated oven and roast until squash is fork tender, approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before transferring one-quarter of the roasted veggie mixture to a high-powered blender. Add one cup of chicken broth to the container and blend until smooth. Add a little more broth, if necessary, to reach desired consistency.
- Transfer puree to a large soup pot and repeat the process with the remaining vegetables and chicken broth. Turn heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until soup is heated through, approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and adjust seasonings, as desired, before serving. Enjoy!
Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is a delicious, hearty soup that is perfect for colder weather. It typically includes roasted squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, and apples, all of which come together to create a sweet and savory soup.
If you don't have all of the ingredients on hand, or if you're looking for a way to change up the flavor, there are several substitute ingredients that you can use. For example, roasted pumpkin or sweet potato would work well in place of squash, and cranberries or pears would be a good substitute for apples. Whatever ingredients you use, Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is sure to be a delicious and comforting meal.
Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is a hearty and flavorful soup that is perfect for chilly autumn days. While the basic recipe is fairly simple, there are many ways to vary the soup to suit your taste. For example, you can use different types of squash, add extra vegetables like carrots or sweet potatoes, or include dried fruit for a touch of sweetness. You can also experiment with different herbs and spices to give the soup your own personal flair. Whether you follow the recipe to the letter or make it your own, Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is sure to be a cozy and comforting meal.
Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is a delicious and nutritious meal that can be enjoyed all autumn long. However, once it has been prepared, how long can you store Roasted Fall Harvest Soup in the fridge? The answer may surprise you. Roasted Fall Harvest Soup can actually be stored in the fridge for up to four days. This means that you can enjoy a hot and hearty meal any day of the week without having to worry about leftovers going to waste. So go ahead and make a big batch of Roasted Fall Harvest Soup - it'll be sure to keep you warm all season long!
Top 5 tips
Roasted Fall Harvest Soup is a perfect dish for the chilly fall months. This soup is packed with nutrients and flavor, and it's easy to make. Follow these top 5 tips for making Roasted Fall Harvest Soup:
- Roast the vegetables before adding them to the soup. Roasting enhances the flavors of the vegetables and gives the soup a richer flavor.
- Use chicken or vegetable stock as the base for the soup. This will provide a lot of flavor without making the soup too salty.
- Be sure to add plenty of fresh herbs to the soup. This will brighten up the flavor and add a touch of color.
- Add some spice to the soup with a pinch of cayenne pepper or freshly ground black pepper.
- Let the soup simmer for at least 30 minutes to allow all of the flavors to come together. Serve hot and enjoy!