The White Bean Dip with Baked Pita Chips is the perfect dish for your next party. The recipe is healthy and flavorful, and the pita chips add a crunchy texture that will please your guests. The best part about this dish is that it can be made ahead of time, so you can relax and enjoy your party. Simply combine the beans, spices, and lemon juice in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Then, transfer the dip to a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour. When you're ready to serve, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake the pita chips for 10 minutes. Serve the dip with the chips and enjoy!
What is so good about this White Bean Dip
White Bean Dip with baked Pita Chips is a great dish to bring to any party. This dish is not only tasty but also healthy for you and your family. The White Bean Dip recipe is easy to follow and the end result is a delicious dip that everyone will love. The baked Pita Chips add the perfect crunch to the dip and make it even more enjoyable. So, if you are looking for a dish to bring to your next party, White Bean Dip with baked Pita Chips is a great option.
Yield: 6 servings
Total Prep Time: 15 minutes
Seasoned Pita Chips:
3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
salt and black pepper, to taste
White Bean Dip:
1 15-oz. can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
3 cloves fresh garlic, peeled
2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 - 3 large fresh sage leaves
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- You will need a rimmed baking sheet to do this. Make sure to line it with parchment paper so the food doesn't stick.
- Cut each pita into 8 pieces.
- Lightly brush olive oil onto both sides of the pita wedges and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Salt and pepper your pita before baking. Bake for 5-6 minutes, flipping each wedge once.
- Return to oven and continue baking for another 5 or 6 minutes, or until pita wedges are golden brown.
Remove from oven and set aside.
- Put the cannellini beans, fresh garlic, lemon juice, sage leaves, and olive oil into the bowl of a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Put the bean mixture in a serving bowl. Season it with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste. Right before serving, add a drizzle of high-quality extra virgin olive oil. Serve with seasoned pita chips or vegetable crudités.
Another RECIPE you might like: Cinnamon Apple Crisp
Estimated Nutritional Values: