Chicken Chipotle Bowl salad is a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables. The salad includes chicken, which is a good source of protein, and chipotle, which is a type of chili pepper. This salad is healthy and flavorful. The best thing about this salad is that it is very easy to make.
Recommend using Organic Chicken
You can use any type of chicken, but we recommend using organic chicken because it is healthier and tastier. For the dressing, we recommend using a chipotle-based dressing because it gives the salad a smokey flavor. We also recommend using fresh vegetables, such as tomatoes, avocados, and onions. This salad is a great way to get your daily intake of vegetables and protein.
Has many Benefits
Chicken Chipotle Bowl Salad is a popular dish that has many benefits. It is made with chicken, which is a healthy and nutritious meal. Chicken is also low in fat and calories, making it a good choice for those on a diet. The Chicken Chipotle Bowl Salad also contains lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and peppers, which are all healthy vegetables. Lettuce is especially high in fiber and vitamins A and C.
Tomatoes are also a good source of lycopene, an antioxidant that has been shown to reduce the risk of cancer. onions and peppers are also good sources of vitamins and minerals. Overall, the Chicken Chipotle Bowl Salad is a healthy and nutritious dish that has many benefits.
To make a Chicken Chipotle Bowl salad, you will need the following ingredients:
( all organic ingredients, if possible )
- 1 lb. organic chicken breast
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- ½ cup cooked brown rice½ cup diced mozzarella cheese
- ½ medium red onion, roughly diced
- 1 red pepper
- 1 cup sweet corn
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup prepared chipotle salsa
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- start by Seasoning the chicken with chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the chicken breast in a lightly oiled skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Once cooled, chop into bite-sized pieces.
- add the black beans, brown rice, chopped cilantro, oregano, onion, corn, cheese, and prepared chipotle salsa to a large bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces and mix well.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for later. Enjoy!