Grilled Chicken & Brie Panini are the perfect way to add a little something extra to your meal. This classic sandwich combines juicy grilled chicken, creamy brie cheese, and other flavor-enhancing ingredients into one delectable dish.
Grilled to perfection, the crispy yet soft texture of the panini is unforgettable. If you're looking for a simple yet flavorful recipe that will leave your taste buds pleasantly surprised, Grilled Chicken & Brie Panini deserves a place in your kitchen!
"How good is a Grilled Chicken & Brie Panini " the new dinner mantra in your house!
Make how good is a Grilled Chicken & Brie Panini the new dinner mantra in your house! This quick and easy sandwich recipe starts with childhood-favorite grilled chicken and adds a uniquely sophisticated spin with creamy brie. Layered onto crusty ciabatta bread for the perfect crunch, and you have a “fancy” dinner that keeps everyone happy. Add a crispy side of chips or a simple salad for an impressive weeknight dinner that was ready in about twenty minutes!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Yields 4 sandwiches
Ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken & Brie Panini
- ½ c. savory peach compote
- 4 ciabatta rolls, cut in half lengthwise and again on the diagonal (as shown)
- 1 c. fresh arugula
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and sliced thin
- 4 oz. Brie, rind removed and sliced
- Potato chips, to serve (optional)
Instructions for making Grilled Chicken & Brie Panini
- Spread the savory peach compote on the cut surfaces of the ciabatta rolls.
- Top the bottom halves of each roll with the arugula, chicken breast, and sliced Brie. Add the remaining bread on top to form a sandwich.
- Heat a large grill pan over medium heat and add the sandwiches. Press down on the sandwiches with a spatula or a clean heavy cast iron skillet for better contact while grilling.
- Heat until the bread is toasted, approximately 4-5 minutes, before carefully turning the sandwiches. Repeat on the remaining side until toasted, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately along with some potato chips and/or a choice of side dishes. Enjoy!
If you're looking to get creative in the kitchen, Grilled Chicken & Brie Panini is the perfect recipe! With eight variations, there's something new and delicious waiting for you. Use different meats like turkey or bacon, swap out the cheese for variations such as Swiss or Cheddar, experiment with seasoning and spices like oregano or basil, and add veggies such as tomatoes and mushrooms. Try using a different type of bread like ciabatta or baguette for a unique take on the classic favorite. Assembling your own personal custom creation of this sandwich can be just as fun and rewarding as eating it!
Creamy melted Brie, peppery arugula, and the savory warmth of the spicy peach compote perfectly complement the chicken breast in this panini. To save time, use rotisserie chicken breast or off-the-bone chicken breast from the deli counter. If you don’t care for arugula, chopped fresh basil would be a nice alternative. If you have one, a panini press is the best tool for preparing this recipe. However, a grill pan (or even a large skillet) can also be used. Use a clean heavy cast iron skillet or a spatula to press down on the roll while toasting for the best results.
Tip: For best results, cut the ciabatta rolls on the diagonal prior to assembling. They are much more difficult to cut once assembled and toasted.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: