Pecan Zucchini Bread is delicious and makes the perfect treat when you are looking for something tasty. Not only is it delicious, but this easy recipe will save you time and money as well. Perfect to make with kids or enjoy solo -
Pecan Zucchini Bread has something for everyone! It can be enjoyed warm, straight out of the oven, or take on the go for an effortless snack when you're in a rush. Whether it's for breakfast, brunch, or dessert, satisfy your cravings and bake up some yummy Pecan Zucchini Bread today!
It's no secret how good Pecan Zucchini Bread is
It's no secret how good Pecan Zucchini Bread is - it's something of a bakery favorite! This delicious loaf has all the sweet and nutty goodness of pecans blended with shredded zucchini. The end result is a tasty treat that will leave you wanting more. Not only is there an undeniably yummy flavor, but baking this particular bread couldn't be easier. With just the right ingredients and instructions from reputable recipes, this eye-catching loaf can brighten up any break table. So how good is Pecan Zucchini Bread? Pretty darn good - that's how!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 45-65 minutes
Yield: 2 9-inch loaves
Ingredients needed to make Pecan Zucchini Bread
- 2 T. unsalted butter
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- ½ c. applesauce, unsweetened
- ¾ c. raw cane sugar*
- 1 c. dark brown sugar, packed
- 1½ t. real vanilla extract
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 t. ground cinnamon
- ½ t. ground allspice
- 1 t. baking soda
- ½ t. baking powder
- ½ t salt
- 3 c. shredded zucchini
- 1¼ c. pecans, roughly chopped and divided
- *Can use regular white sugar instead of raw cane sugar
Instructions for making Pecan Zucchini Bread
- Place top oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 325°F. Generously grease two 9-inch loaf pans with butter and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, vegetable oil, applesauce, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract just until blended.
- Add the flour, cinnamon, allspice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt to a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet, a little at a time, and mix to combine. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula, as needed, to make sure the dry ingredients are thoroughly incorporated into the batter.
- Add the shredded zucchini and one cup pecans to the mixing bowl and fold into the batter.
- Divide the batter between the prepared loaf pans and place in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining pecans on top of each pan.
- Return to oven and bake for another 30 minutes before checking for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of each loaf. If necessary, continue baking until the toothpick comes out clean. (Depending on how much moisture is in the zucchini, it may take an hour or slightly longer for the loaves to finish baking).
- Remove from oven and cool for several minutes. When cool enough to handle, transfer the loaves to a wire rack or cutting board. Slice and serve immediately or cover tightly with plastic wrap once cooled and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Pecan Zucchini Bread is a delicious and tasty recipe that can easily be modified to suit your taste buds. In addition to the classic recipe, variations such as adding cranberries, walnuts or chocolate chips can make it even more flavorful. To add a sweet flavor, try drizzling caramel or Nutella syrup over the top of the bread before baking. It also tastes great with a dollop of cream cheese frosting. To make it even healthier, opt for replacing part of the sugar with honey or dates. Try these variations and enjoy a slice -or two- of scrumptious pecan zucchini bread!
For a delicious and easy-to-make snack, Pecan Zucchini Bread is the perfect option. Enjoying its tasty flavors and texture is even simpler when storage is not an issue. Fortunately, this bread can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days! Be sure to store it in an airtight container so that it doesn’t lose its deliciousness over time. It makes a simple storage solution for treating yourself or your family to something sweet without sacrificing time.
Making a delicious and tasty Pecan Zucchini Bread doesn't have to be difficult! To get started, gather up all your ingredients for the easy recipe. It's always good to preheat your oven a bit before getting all the ingredients together. One top tip is to shred the zucchini very finely so that it is not noticeable in the finished product, making sure to remove as much moisture from it as possible. Another top tip is to use fresh pecans for a crunchy texture and deep flavor – you won't regret it! Lastly, top the bread off with a generous sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar before baking for an extra delicious flavor. Follow these top tips and you'll have scrumptious Pecan Zucchini Bread on your table in no time!
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: