As good as any restaurant's
You might think that baked clams are best left to the professionals. But we're here to tell you that with a little effort, you can make baked clams that are just as good as any restaurant's.
Here's how. First, start with fresh clams. If you can get them from a local fishmonger, even better. Otherwise, look for clams that are plump and have tightly closed shells. Next, give them a good scrub under cold water to remove any dirt or sand. Then, it's time to bake!
We'll walk you through the steps so that your baked clams turn out perfectly every time. Keep reading for our tips on how to make the best-baked clams ever.
- ½ cup of bread crumbs
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 24 clams
Best things about baked clams
One of the best things about baked clams is that they're a low-carb seafood option. This means that they're a great choice for people who are following a keto or low-carb diet. Baked clams are also a great option for people who are looking for something new and delicious to add to their seafood repertoire.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Rinse the clams under cold water and then place them in the bowl with the bread crumb mixture. Toss to coat.
- Spread the clams out on a baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
If you're looking for a recipe with a little twist, we've got you covered. Our seafood bisque recipe is the perfect way to enjoy baked clams. This dish is sure to impress your friends and family members.