Craving a delicious panini? Look no further than the Chicken Avocado panini. It'll tantalize your taste buds like no other panini – roasted chicken, creamy avocado, melted cheese,, and grilled panini bread come together to create an unforgettable flavor combination that won't easily be forgotten.
You can make it at home in minutes or you can go out and pick it up from a local café. No matter where you get it, one bite into this savory panini is sure to make you fall in love with one of the tastiest sandwiches around!
Of all the Panini recipes out there, there’s no denying that the best is the Chicken Avocado Panini!
There's nothing better than a warm Panini on a chilly day. Of all the Panini recipes out there, there’s no denying that the best is the Chicken Avocado Panini! Not only is it super easy to make, but its combination of flavors will have your taste buds going wild. Both creamy and crunchy, this Panini makes for a unique and enjoyable experience. Versatile enough for breakfast, lunch or dinner – you can enjoy it any time of day. So what are you waiting for? Grab the ingredients and get cooking – you won’t regret it!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Ingredients needed to make Chicken Avocado Panini
- 4 slices white or sourdough bread
- 4 t. Dijon mustard
- 1 4 oz. chicken breast, grilled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 c. fresh baby spinach
- 1 c. mozzarella, shredded
- 2 t. olive oil
Instructions for making Chicken Avocado Panini
- Heat the panini press according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Spread one teaspoon of Dijon mustard onto each bread slice.
- Top 2 slices of bread with one-half each of the chicken, avocado, tomato, baby spinach, and shredded mozzarella. Add the remaining bread to the top to form a sandwich.
- Brush the paninis on both sides with the olive oil and grill until the bread is golden-brown on all sides and the cheese is melted, 6-8 minutes or according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Remove sandwiches from the press, cut in half, serve with fries and/or a choice of side dishes and enjoy!
Chicken paninis are a great way to switch up your lunch routine, and there are so many variations you can try! If you’re a fan of the classic combination of chicken and avocado, then why not make it into a panini? A few ingredients like young lettuces, slices of tomato and creamy dressing add flavor, texture and an extra punch of nutrition. To create something new, you could think outside the panini box- add roasted red peppers or artichokes for an Italian spin. Get creative with your paninis and have some fun in the kitchen with chicken and avocado!
Panini Presses > https://amzn.to/3vF39e3
Making the perfect panini can be intimidating, but it doesn't have to be! For the tastiest panini experience ever, start with high-quality ingredients: freshly cooked chicken, ripe avocados, and crunchy panini toast. Preheat the panini press until it's nice and hot - you want a good sear. Place panini toast on the grill, add some cheese and chicken, top it with ripe avocado slices, then place a second piece of panini toast on top. Grill each side for three minutes or until golden brown. Cut in half, serve and enjoy! If you follow these panini top tips you'll end up with a delicious panini in no time!