Indulge in the creamy goodness of homemade vanilla ice cream with this simple and delightful No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream recipe. With just a few ingredients and no need for an ice cream maker, you can create a smooth and velvety treat that will satisfy your cravings.
Whether you're a seasoned ice cream enthusiast or a beginner in the world of frozen desserts, this recipe is perfect for anyone looking for a hassle-free way to enjoy homemade ice cream. Get ready to scoop up a bowl of pure vanilla bliss that will keep you coming back for more.
What sets this no-churn ice cream apart is its simplicity,
Indulging in a delightful bowl of homemade no-churn vanilla ice cream is a heavenly experience that never goes out of style. This classic frozen treat is beloved by people of all ages, making it a popular choice for dessert lovers worldwide. The creamy texture, rich flavor, and luscious aroma of vanilla create a truly satisfying dessert that can be enjoyed on its own or paired with a variety of toppings and sauces. What sets this no-churn ice cream apart is its simplicity, as it requires only a few ingredients and doesn't require an ice cream maker. With just some whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, and pure vanilla extract, you can create a decadent frozen dessert that rivals any store-bought version. Whether you're hosting a summer gathering, treating yourself on a cozy evening, or looking for a crowd-pleasing dessert option, the popularity of no-churn vanilla ice cream ensures it will be a hit. So, give in to the allure of this beloved frozen delight and savor each spoonful of creamy, homemade goodness.
- What sets this no-churn ice cream apart is its simplicity,
- Ingredients needed to make the No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- How to make No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Variations on the No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream recipe
- Equipment used in making the No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream recipe
- Storage for the No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Top tips for making the No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream recipe
- Easy and Delicious No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
Ingredients needed to make the No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
1 vanilla bean
2 c. heavy cream
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
Optional, to serve:
Whipped cream, maraschino cherries, chopped nuts, or favorite choice of toppings
How to make No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cut the vanilla bean in half lengthwise and carefully scrape out the seeds with a sharp knife. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream at high speed until stiff peaks form. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla bean seeds and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a bread pan or freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove from freezer and let soften for a few minutes before transferring to individual serving bowls. Enjoy!
Variations on the No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream recipe
- Chocolate Swirl No Churn Ice Cream: Add melted chocolate and swirl it into the vanilla ice cream base for a decadent twist.
- Strawberry Cheesecake No Churn Ice Cream: Incorporate chunks of fresh strawberries and crushed graham crackers into the vanilla ice cream for a delightful cheesecake-inspired flavor.
- Mint Chocolate Chip No Churn Ice Cream: Stir in peppermint extract and mini chocolate chips into the vanilla ice cream base to create a refreshing and classic combination.
- Cookies and Cream No Churn Ice Cream: Crush your favorite chocolate sandwich cookies and fold them into the vanilla ice cream for a cookies and cream delight.
- Salted Caramel No Churn Ice Cream: Drizzle homemade salted caramel sauce into the vanilla ice cream base to add a rich and indulgent caramel flavor.
- Nutella Swirl No Churn Ice Cream: Swirl generous amounts of Nutella into the vanilla ice cream base for a creamy and chocolate-hazelnut treat.
- Peanut Butter Cup No Churn Ice Cream: Chop peanut butter cups and mix them into vanilla ice cream for a peanut butter and chocolate lover's dream.
- Coconut Pineapple No Churn Ice Cream: Add shredded coconut and crushed pineapple into the vanilla ice cream base to create a tropical and refreshing flavor.
- Raspberry Ripple No Churn Ice Cream: Blend fresh raspberries into a sauce and swirl it into the vanilla ice cream for a sweet and tangy twist.
- Cinnamon Roll No Churn Ice Cream: Mix in cinnamon and crushed cinnamon roll pieces into the vanilla ice cream base to capture the essence of a warm and comforting cinnamon roll.
Equipment used in making the No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream recipe
Storage for the No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
When it comes to storing your homemade no-churn vanilla ice cream, proper handling is essential to maintain its creamy texture and delicious taste. After preparing the ice cream, transfer it to an airtight container with a lid. Make sure the container is freezer-safe and has enough space to accommodate the ice cream without excessive air exposure. Place the container in the coldest part of your freezer to ensure optimal temperature. No churn ice cream can typically be stored in the freezer for up to 2-3 months. However, for the best taste and texture, it's recommended to consume it within a few weeks. Remember to label the container with the date of preparation for easy reference. Whenever you're ready to enjoy a scoop, allow the ice cream to soften at room temperature for a few minutes before serving. This will ensure a smoother and creamier consistency. So, with proper storage and a little patience, you can savor your homemade no churn vanilla ice cream for weeks to come.
Top tips for making the No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream recipe
- Use high-quality ingredients: Opt for fresh and high-quality ingredients, such as pure vanilla extract, heavy cream, and sweetened condensed milk, to ensure the best flavor and texture in your no-churn vanilla ice cream.
- Whip the cream to stiff peaks: When whipping the heavy cream, make sure to beat it until stiff peaks form. This will give your ice cream a light and airy texture.
- Fold gently: When combining the whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk, fold them together gently to avoid deflating the mixture. This will help maintain the creamy consistency of the ice cream.
- Add flavorings and mix-ins: Experiment with different flavorings and mix-ins to customize your no-churn vanilla ice cream. Consider adding vanilla bean seeds, chocolate chips, crushed cookies, or fruit purees to enhance the flavor and add texture.
- Freeze properly: Once the mixture is prepared, pour it into a lidded container and smooth the top. Cover tightly and place it in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight to allow the ice cream to fully freeze and set.
- Let it soften before serving: Before serving, let the no-churn vanilla ice cream sit at room temperature for a few minutes to soften slightly. This will make it easier to scoop and enhance the creamy texture.
- Store properly: If you have any leftovers, transfer the ice cream to an airtight container and store it in the freezer. Consume within a few weeks for the best taste and texture.
- Get creative with toppings: Elevate your serving by adding delicious toppings like chocolate sauce, caramel drizzle, chopped nuts, or fresh fruit to enhance the overall presentation and flavor.
- Experiment with serving options: Serve the no-churn vanilla ice cream in a bowl, cone, or as a base for other desserts like ice cream sandwiches or milkshakes. Get creative with different serving ideas to make it even more enjoyable.
- Enjoy it fresh: No churn vanilla ice cream is at its best when consumed freshly made. While it can be stored, it's recommended to enjoy it within a few days of preparation for the ultimate creamy and flavorful experience.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with [this recipe]: