Looking for a delicious dessert that you can make in your Instant Pot®? Look no further than this Instant Pot® Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake! This recipe is easy to follow and results in a moist, flavorful cake that is sure to please. The combination of apple and cinnamon is classic and always a hit, while the Instant Pot® ensures that the cake cooks evenly and comes out perfectly every time. So what are you waiting for? Give this Instant Pot® Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake a try today!
Delicious and easy-to-make
Instant Pot® Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert. The Instant Pot® helps to cook the cake evenly and quickly, while the apples and cinnamon provide a lovely flavor. This recipe is perfect for those who want to enjoy a delicious dessert without having to spend hours in the kitchen. The Instant Pot® Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake is sure to become a favorite in your household.
Note: Use a designated seal exclusively for baking with your Instant Pot®. Savory dishes will infuse the seal with strong flavors that can affect more delicate recipes like this one.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Sauté time: 5 minutes
Active cook time: 30 minutes (+ time to come to pressure)
Natural release: up to 10 minutes
Time to chill: 4 hours to overnight
Tip: Batter ingredients must be at room temperature for this recipe to work. Allow 2 hours or more to achieve the correct temperature.
1 c. almond flour
1 t. real vanilla extract
3 T. powdered monk fruit sweetener
3 T. unsalted butter, melted
2 8-oz. blocks of cream cheese, room temperature
1 t. real vanilla extract
¼ c. powdered monk fruit sweetener
1 t. ground cinnamon
2 large eggs, room temperature
¼ c. heavy cream, room temperature
1¼ c. water
Apple Cinnamon Topping:
2 T. unsalted butter
1 large McIntosh apple, cored and cut into equal-sized wedges
1 t. ground cinnamon
½ t. allspice
3 T. maple syrup
½ c. water
¼ c. pecans, chopped
- Coat the inside of the springform pan with the non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare the crust by combining all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until the ingredients are thoroughly combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared springform pan and spread into a uniform layer covering the entire bottom of the pan. Place in the freezer for at least one hour.
- To prepare the batter, beat the following ingredients in a large mixing bowl, one at a time, for 10-15 seconds per ingredient: Cream cheese, vanilla extract, monk fruit sweetener, heavy cream, and the eggs, one at a time. (Do not overwork to avoid incorporating extra air into the batter).
Tip: Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl with a plastic spatula before adding each new ingredient to ensure all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated into the batter.
- Remove the springform pan from the freezer and pour the batter on top of the chilled crust. Smooth into a uniform layer and gently tap the pan on the counter several times to release any air bubbles in the batter.
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot® cooking container and place the springform pan onto the trivet that comes with the Instant Pot®. Carefully place the trivet and pan into the Instant Pot® with the handles positioned upwards for easy removal.
- Add the lid and lock it into place. Select the “Manual” button and make sure it is set to “High.” Adjust cook time to 30 minutes.
- When cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally until the pin drops (up to 10 minutes). If it takes longer than 10 minutes, do a quick release for any remaining steam. Carefully remove the lid and lift the cheesecake out by the trivet handles with potholders. Set on the counter to cool for 10-15 minutes before transferring to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Before serving, prepare the topping by selecting the “Sauté” function on the medium setting. Add the butter and stir to cover the bottom of the pot while it melts.
- Add the apple wedges, ground cinnamon, allspice, maple syrup, water, and salt to the unit. Stir until the apples are thoroughly coated in the cinnamon-maple mixture. Sauté until the apples are crisp-tender, but not mushy, and the sauce has thickened, approximately 4-5 minutes. Turn the unit off and transfer the apple mixture into a bowl to cool slightly.
- Remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and carefully release the springform pan. Arrange the warm apple slices on top of the cheesecake and drizzle with the cinnamon-maple sauce. Sprinkle the chopped pecans on top and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Instant Pot® Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert. However, there are a few ingredients that you may not have on hand. Here are some substitutes that you can use to make the Instant Pot® Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake recipe:
instead of cream cheese, you can use ricotta cheese;
instead of applesauce, you can use pumpkin puree;
instead of cinnamon, you can use ginger; and
instead of graham crackers, you can use digestive biscuits.
With these substitutes, you will still be able to enjoy a delicious Instant Pot® Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake!
This recipe was created using an Instant Pot
What is an Instant Pot?
The Instant Pot is the multicooker that does it all. With so many functions in one appliance, it's perfect for those who want to expedite the cooking process. Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cook, steam, warm, and sauté all with one pot. Perfect for big families or those who love to entertain, the Instant Pot will make your life in the kitchen easier than ever.
Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert. The hardest part is waiting for it to cool down and set in the fridge. If you can manage to wait, then Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. After that, the Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake will start to lose its flavor and texture. So it's best to enjoy it within a few days of making it.